Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room level geofencing?
jkmonroe Wrote:unfortunately not. Sad

ill have to wait for them to be released.

It looks like a nice setup... I wonder if it can link to the ELK M1, and also my ISY? I posted on their FB page to find out.
tia, Ron

My HT equipment I want to control by CQC (some day hopefully)
Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
ellisr63 Wrote:So calling someone on the phone is rude... I must be rude then.:confused:

There is a 10% chance I'll answer if someone calls me from their home phone. There is a .1% chance i'll answer if someone calls me from their cellphone as I know they have the ability to text.

Like I said, its cultural. I'd say with the people I interact with (neighbors, friends, relatives), almost nobody makes a call without texting to confirm its a good time to talk live.
------------------------------------
Some of my devices: Sonos, Aeotec zWave, Nest, Rain8Net, Various H/T
What's next: CQC-Voice, Brultech GEM
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
jkmonroe Wrote:unfortunately not. Sad

ill have to wait for them to be released.
I just got a response from them when I asked if it would work with Insteon, and the ELK M1... "Yes. Our gateway has options for normally-closed relays as well as IP-based integration.".:-)
tia, Ron

Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
IVB Wrote:There is a 10% chance I'll answer if someone calls me from their home phone. There is a .1% chance i'll answer if someone calls me from their cellphone as I know they have the ability to text.

Like I said, its cultural. I'd say with the people I interact with (neighbors, friends, relatives), almost nobody makes a call without texting to confirm its a good time to talk live.
Don't forget some people have reduced text or none at all due to not wanting to pay extra for it. :-)
tia, Ron

ellisr63 Wrote:Don't forget some people have reduced text or none at all due to not wanting to pay extra for it. :-)

those people can email...
------------------------------------
Some of my devices: Sonos, Aeotec zWave, Nest, Rain8Net, Various H/T
What's next: CQC-Voice, Brultech GEM
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto Gen / Room config potts.mike 3 3,600 12-28-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  No way to just pullin all lights from a driver for Room Configuration? Sendero 1 2,452 09-27-2015, 04:12 PM
  Room Auto Gen timaelabu 1 1,886 10-22-2014, 04:10 PM
  Room and Control variables...What do you do? EST 3 2,464 07-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: zaccari
  Elan Z├é┬À630 Series II multi-Room controller penngray 8 8,267 05-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Last Post: klindy
  sending wireless audio to another room? pjwinstalls 4 2,891 05-13-2008, 04:37 AM
Last Post: kblagron
  How to link the basement server to the living room LCD Datatrig 3 2,140 03-25-2008, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Helheim