Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody got an ISY I can V2?
Anybody got an ISY system they can expose for me to work on a V2 driver? And also give me some guidance here and there about how it generally works since I don't know a lot about it.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
What do I need to do? I have the ISY994i with lights switches, dimmers, and timers.
tia, Ron

My HT equipment I want to control by CQC (some day hopefully)
Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
Don't know that I'd be much help with how the ISY works but I also have an ISY994i with lights, dimmers, and switches, that I can set you up to test.
I'll do some poking around in the driver and some prep work to get ready, then I'll see about getting connected.
Dean Roddey
Where is the protocol documentation for the ISY? I may have asked this before but if so I obviously failed to download it.
Dean Roddey
Nevermind, I think I found it. Is this the right one:

http://wiki.universal-devices.com/index...._Interface
Dean Roddey
Where are the async events documented?
Dean Roddey
Here's the link that I have for developer information. I'm not a developer so I don't know if it has the information you need.

https://www.universal-devices.com/isy-developers/
Yeah that link is the best, download the zip file and it has the WSDL and REST APIs, source code for their java client, etc.
Wuench
My Home Theater/Automation Website

[THREAD=5957]BlueGlass CQC Config[/THREAD]
[THREAD=10624]Wuench's CQC Drivers[/THREAD]
So, the URL to connect to it is just the IP address of the device right? I.e. the location driver prompt value that you use to get the URLs?
Dean Roddey