Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final pre-increase CQC Intro Webex this Saturday, 8:30am PST?
the webex went pretty well today. i hope some of the new users gathered some useful information. it was good talking with yall.
Jason,

Thanks for hosting and for a great job of presenting.

I really like the way you setup your screens with the popups handling a lot of the mundane chores. Really keeps the main interface clean. Nice work.
Larry in Denver
lpott6 Wrote:Jason,

Thanks for hosting and for a great job of presenting.

I really like the way you setup your screens with the popups handling a lot of the mundane chores. Really keeps the main interface clean. Nice work.
I agree, the popup thing really seems powerful and Jason does a great job of making things look simple. I am getting CQC tonight to take advantage of the price. I hope to take a day of two and see if I can get it rolling along side Cinemar and pick and choose which one does what better and see if buttons in each can open and close eachothers product without messing the other program up but for now I am pretty much done with Cinemar and cellphone support in CQC looks attractive
Mark P Wrote:I agree, the popup thing really seems powerful and Jason does a great job of making things look simple. I am getting CQC tonight to take advantage of the price. I hope to take a day of two and see if I can get it rolling along side Cinemar and pick and choose which one does what better and see if buttons in each can open and close eachothers product without messing the other program up but for now I am pretty much done with Cinemar and cellphone support in CQC looks attractive

Mark, welcome aboard.

Try to spend time going thru the tutorials and the videos first. Then post your questions here in the forums. There are lots of experienced users who are willing to share their knowledge.

Whatever you want to do has probably been done by someone here or on Cocoontech, so the answers are out there.
Larry in Denver
lpott6 Wrote:Mark, welcome aboard.

Try to spend time going thru the tutorials and the videos first. Then post your questions here in the forums. There are lots of experienced users who are willing to share their knowledge.

Whatever you want to do has probably been done by someone here or on Cocoontech, so the answers are out there.
Actually Im waiting on clarification that $495 gets the complete package and I dont have to buy the other 6 components for $600 more dollars making the total cost pretty high to have something to play around with. I was under the assumption $495 got you a complete package according to multiple posts and conversations so hopefully I am reading the purchase page incorrectly
Mark P Wrote:Actually Im waiting on clarification that $495 gets the complete package and I dont have to buy the other 6 components for $600 more dollars making the total cost pretty high to have something to play around with. I was under the assumption $495 got you a complete package according to multiple posts and conversations so hopefully I am reading the purchase page incorrectly

You are reading it correctly, but only until Sunday.

Cheers

Rohan
HAMFIELD
Software & Hardware Solutions
Makers of the Translink C-Bus Gateway
for the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
It's the first SKU on the list.

Quote:CQC Complete package — $895.00 (this part is "strikethrough" font, can't quote it here)

2.0 Pre-release Offer! Buy the complete package for $495 from now until the 2.0 release.

Charmed Quark Controller Base Package and all available optional packages at a considerable discount over the same items bought separately. This offer will expire on the day that 2.0 is made officially available, at which time it will revert to the $895 price.
------------------------------------
Some of my devices: Sonos, Aeotec zWave, Nest, Rain8Net, Various H/T
What's next: CQC-Voice, Brultech GEM
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
Great presentation Jason. I went for it and joined the club a few minutes ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CQC Google Hangout - Saturday July 27 at 12pm EDT (9am PDT) sic0048 26 7,753 07-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: znelbok
  Help with increase/decrease a string field. robolo 2 1,561 08-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Last Post: robolo
  Next User Group Webinar, 6/27, 8:30am PST IVB 33 8,629 06-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Last Post: MikeW
  Next CQC 101/User Group Webinar: 5/2, 8:30am IVB 14 4,467 05-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Last Post: rfdesq
  Next CQC User Group Webinar: 2/21, 8:30am PST IVB 13 4,567 03-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Last Post: rajeevc
  New Guy Intro and Questions, (OmniPro II and CQC) phenix 7 4,069 01-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Last Post: phenix
  Next CQC User Group Webinar, Saturday 11/29, 8:30am PST IVB 16 5,970 11-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Last Post: IVB
  CQC 101 (Intro) or CQC201/202 (Interface Editing/Triggers) webinar? IVB 5 3,143 09-15-2008, 09:17 AM
  Next CQC Users Group Webinar: 8/30, 8:30am PST IVB 17 6,446 09-08-2008, 08:35 AM
  Increase persistence of popup message rdf 4 2,041 05-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Last Post: rdf