Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isy 994i
I decided to give it another try and I received my new Isy994i today... It took a while to get it running as one of the cables they sent was bad. After I got it running I went into CQC and installed it and it works!

When I went into the Room config part of the CQC Administrator it doesn't show anything. Shouldn't it show all my switches?
tia, Ron

My HT equipment I want to control by CQC (some day hopefully)
Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
Only if the driver marks them as light switches (semantic field type), and if they are switches, not dimmers. The auto-gen stuff doesn't support dimmers yet. That's something I'll be getting into next, to start taking the auto-generation stuff another step forward.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
All mine are dimmers... Any idea when we will have that capability for the auto gen? I am at a loss as how to set it up without.
tia, Ron

Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
The driver supports standard fields, if you select that option, when you install the driver.

FYI, Don't load the beta 4.x firmware as that doesn't work ATM.
Wuench
My Home Theater/Automation Website

[THREAD=5957]BlueGlass CQC Config[/THREAD]
[THREAD=10624]Wuench's CQC Drivers[/THREAD]
I don't recall the option... I will reconfigure the driver install tonight. Do you by any chance have a template I could use for example settings?
tia, Ron

Hello, I was having a similar issue with 'Wait for Comm Resource' with my
994i. So what cord did you have to replace? I can still access my isy through the admin page as well as mobilinc, so I don't think it is a cord issue, but anything is worth a shot. Isy driver v = 1.3 and my 994i version is 3.3.10. Thanks for any insight.
I always wanted to be somebody. In retrospect, I think I should have been more specific.
I am on ISY firmware 4.0.2. CQC Driver is 2.0.

I haven't changed anything and it is now working again in CQC.
tia, Ron