Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate to ask... 3.4.22 available?
I had a machine die that I am trying to rebuild and I can't find my original files anywhere Sad. The server is running 3.4.22 and I don't want to mess with anything else except rebuild this one standalone viewer.

Is there a copy of the 3.4.22 install anywhere available? I searched all the beta threads and everything and could not find anything.
They are all typically there, at least all of the official releases, and the vast majority of old betas should be as well. Basically you take the current version URL:

http://www.charmedquark.com/Web2/Downloads/Installers/

And just add to it CQC_M_m_r.Zip, where M is the major version, m is the minor version, and r is the revision. If it's a beta, Beta/ after Installers/ and then do the same thing.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Thanks, unfortunately that was one of the first things I tried... http://www.charmedquark.com/Web2/Downloa...3_4_22.Zip (also tried w/o beta) and get page not found Sad

I guess my only hope is if there is still someone else out there on 3.4.22 who still has the installer.
Looks like 3.4.33 is still there, which is the last beta before 4.0. You could go ahead and move forward. The most recent versions are vastly more powerful and have lots of cool new toys.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Close

I have 4.15, 4.16, 4.18, 4.23 amongst other.

i will check a few other locations and let you know if I have a copy

Mick
Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home
Thanks for looking Mick. I actually found my copy deep down in a directory tree I did not think to look in. Thank you Windows Search.
Good to hear and a lesson learnt (hopefully)

Mick
Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  zWave, how I hate thee. need to redo network IVB 23 8,126 12-01-2018, 11:35 PM
Last Post: IVB
  Why I hate upgrading znelbok 13 5,192 01-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey