Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WANTED TO BUY] Several items
Hi.

I am looking for the following. If you have any of these for sale...please send me a PM.

- Nuvo rackmount ears for Concerto/Grand Concerto NV-REM (New or used)

- Viking Single Line Paging SLP-1 (New or used)

- Global Cache GC-100-18 rackmountable (New or used)

I am also looking for these parts:

- APC rackmount ears for AP79XX (New or used)

- Nuvo Grand Concerto Control Pad NV-18GCP BLACK TRIM ONLY (New)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Mike
I'm sorry I can't help with the other bits but, if you're still looking for the GC-100-18R, we offer them at $325. I would need to check stock in the morning but, just thought I'd throw it out there...
Recovering (quasi) ex-professional integrator...wait...scratch that. I'm back in the field and should probably have my head examined...
HAI, UPB, Parasound, Global Cache GC100 and IR learner, DatalogDB, Barix Barionet (I need to buy another one of these!), Weather, RFID, Logic Server
Mike,
I'm looking for similar items currently tool. My strategy is to setup watch lists on Ebay (mostly US) and wait and see. The weak dollar and great deals on Ebay sometimes easily offsets the postage from US to Europe.
Good luck.
ewiz Wrote:Mike,
I'm looking for similar items currently tool. My strategy is to setup watch lists on Ebay (mostly US) and wait and see. The weak dollar and great deals on Ebay sometimes easily offsets the postage from US to Europe.
Good luck.

Hi.

Yes, I know. I have bought most of my stuff that way.
The problem is that I have now a narrow list of items to buy and a very unusual ones:
- It's very difficult to find ONLY the APC rackmount ears for the AP79XX
- I have never seen someone selling a Nuvo keypad black trim without the keypad itself

and the other items.....they have appeared 1 or 2 times on ebay last year but many americans still think the world is USA and Canada and rest is...errr....never mind, so they don't ship anywhere else.

That's why I've posted here. Since the items are all home automation related, maybe there is someone with any of these to sell.

@AnthonyZ:

Thanks Smile Do you have a used one? Smile
I've got loads of Nuvo rack ears here - if you can cover the postage from UK to You, you can have them for nothing.

Dean.
http://www.samares.net
Its our home !!
Oh and i'm sure i've got some black trims somewhere too
http://www.samares.net
Its our home !!
MikeMelga Wrote:and the other items.....they have appeared 1 or 2 times on ebay last year but many americans still think the world is USA and Canada and rest is...errr....never mind, so they don't ship anywhere else.

Ain't that the truth - and if they do happen to ship international (a foreighn word to most of them), they charge some stupid amount of money to make sure that no international buyer is interested.
Rolecgroup Wrote:I've got loads of Nuvo rack ears here - if you can cover the postage from UK to You, you can have them for nothing.

Dean.

Rolecgroup Wrote:Oh and i'm sure i've got some black trims somewhere too

Wow. That would be great. I am more than willing to pay for the shipping as well as the rack ears Big Grin

Let me know how much it would be so I can paypal you the money Smile

- Please reach me at mike.melga.pt at gmail.com because I can't change my email address here (it keeps saying it is banned Tongue )

Thanks!!

Regards.
znelbok Wrote:Ain't that the truth - and if they do happen to ship international (a foreighn word to most of them), they charge some stupid amount of money to make sure that no international buyer is interested.

That's right. I've paid almost $300 for shipping alone on an Extron Crosspoint 300 but I REALLY needed the item Sad

I guess it's a cultural thing Tongue

For example... I always heard about how great Nuvo support was. I guess it is for the US because I've sent 3 mails (three) to their technical support mails (both US and international) without a single response! I've recently bought 2 Nuvo Grand Concerto's on ebay and one of them has two dead zones so I would like to buy two zone cards. No response.
I know ebay is not exactly an authorized dealer...but I had no chance but to buy there. They could at least reply "Sorry. No."

Regards
You may try contacting the person you bought the grand Concerto from. I to had 2 dead zone cards and the person I bought it from sent me 2 more for free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Squeezebox Duet Receiver Wanted kblagron 4 5,678 07-14-2015, 08:36 PM
Last Post: kblagron
  Free Items (you pay shipping) Sacedog 2 4,593 07-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Last Post: zaccari
  CCTV Items Helheim 0 2,371 02-17-2013, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Helheim
  SpeakerCraft Items Helheim 0 2,378 02-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Helheim
  Wanted: Insteon ISY-99i rm1759 0 2,182 01-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Last Post: rm1759
  Wanted: LED Sign(s?) extrapc 2 3,135 02-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Last Post: anogee
  Wanted - Rack Mount Ears for Nuvo George M 5 5,035 06-22-2010, 05:48 AM
  FOR SALE: OnQ ALC & other possible items of interest jmark 0 2,440 03-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Last Post: jmark
  [WANTED TO BUY] NetCallerID vettemanv8 1 2,514 12-11-2009, 09:04 PM
  [WANTED TO BUY] Adicon Ocelot controller and SECU-16IR vettemanv8 1 2,864 11-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Last Post: DaveB