Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HTML help, please...
AnthonyZ Wrote:<script type='text/javascript' src='js/debug.js'></script>

I assume that the js folder exists under the CQC htmlroot and contains the various javascript files (i.e., js/debug.js)
I tried the test html (hello world) and got the same error.
Recovering (quasi) ex-professional integrator...wait...scratch that. I'm back in the field and should probably have my head examined...
HAI, UPB, Parasound, Global Cache GC100 and IR learner, DatalogDB, Barix Barionet (I need to buy another one of these!), Weather, RFID, Logic Server
Is anything showing up in the logs when you get these failures?
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
If I open the log server monitor, it shows nada. If I open the logs and query via the admin interface, nada.
Recovering (quasi) ex-professional integrator...wait...scratch that. I'm back in the field and should probably have my head examined...
HAI, UPB, Parasound, Global Cache GC100 and IR learner, DatalogDB, Barix Barionet (I need to buy another one of these!), Weather, RFID, Logic Server
And HASERVER is where the web server is loaded and where you put the files? You sure you don't have the web server loaded on multiple machines and you are talking to the wrong one?
Dean Roddey
HASERVER is the correct machine and t's within the HTMLRoot file loaded on the same PC. Webserver isn't loaded on any other machine. I have two other machines that run the IV only and another "dev" machine that isn't even powered up.
It's got to be something so simple we just aren't seeing it. Are you sure the extension is .html and not .htm or something like that? What did you save the name of the hello world one as? And are you sure you don't have some old installation of CQC and you are putting the file there instead of in the actual directory of the instance you are running?
Dean Roddey
Dean, you're a genius. It was placed in another directory. The system is pulling data from a directory on the desktop while I had placed the html files within the directory under program files. Ooops.
But that means you somehow installed the program in the wrong place probably.
Dean Roddey
Yeah, probably. It seems all I touch that's CQC related ends up a bit "off". Oh well, it's working...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Little HTML Help potts.mike 2 1,868 01-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Last Post: potts.mike
  Sending HTML commands to Blue Iris standon 2 5,362 06-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  HTML Expert needed... hucker 2 1,941 05-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Last Post: hucker
  Html files not showing Trioxide 4 2,221 01-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Trioxide
  Problem with Displaying html Files in htmlroot kblagron 7 3,090 09-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey