Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyMovies2 or DVDProfiler
I use mymovies. One thing that's great about it is that you can address and play DVD's, BluRay and files of pretty much any type through the sage hd-200. Just make sure that when you add the media to mymovies you point to the video_ts directory when adding a DVD and to the actual file if you are going to play something like an avi or mkv file. Point to the directory for BluRay.
Ron,

I just purchased an HD 200 to play with. How does it work with MyMovies? And is there anyway to display movie info(ie description, actors, etc) (metadata) through the HD200?

Can that be done in standalone mode or with do you need to use SageTV?
you can display that through the sage interface on the TV. I now have a mymovies repo setup, and use the sage driver to send movies to sage clients, either pc based or hd-200. I do all the movie selection from a touch panel. Right now All I can is do selections via genre. I can see description and cast etc.
To use the sage driver, you need to have the hd-200 interfaced to the sage server.
Ron,

Would you share your SageTV and Mymovies setup. I have the drivers loaded, but am stuck on how to get it integrated with CQC.

I tried to use a generic CAB, but all I get is three movies listed in text only and clicking on them does nothing.

With so many people now using Sage, it would be great if someone could created a step by step "How To" and add it to the thread. It could include the combination of CQC, SageTV and MyMovies.

Thanks
George M
Thanks
George M
George M Wrote:Ron,

Would you share your SageTV and Mymovies setup. I have the drivers loaded, but am stuck on how to get it integrated with CQC.

I tried to use a generic CAB, but all I get is three movies listed in text only and clicking on them does nothing.

With so many people now using Sage, it would be great if someone could created a step by step "How To" and add it to the thread. It could include the combination of CQC, SageTV and MyMovies.

Thanks
George M
I'll be happy to do that. I'll start on it tonight!
Great

GM
Thanks
George M
I would be interested in that also.

Frank
Did this ever happen? I already have a large repository in MyMovies and am quite happy with it would like to pull the pieces together.
Thanks
-Ben

Doh... Never mind, that's what I get for being drilled down in a search. Did a new search on MyMovies and found the tutorial.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mymovies vs. dvdprofiler vs. jriver rtarver 4 2,443 09-26-2015, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  DVDProfiler rtarver 7 2,936 12-23-2014, 06:06 PM
Last Post: rtarver
  DVDProfiler Runtime Trioxide 5 2,334 04-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Last Post: wuench
  Need DVDProfiler Example for converting from MyMovies XML CalypsoCowboy 12 5,528 05-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  DVDProfiler and loading Ripped DVDs penngray 11 3,749 12-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Last Post: fivestar