Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DT Research Web Tablets DT360 and DT366
I found a guy on Ebay selling a bunch of DT Research tablets. These are used but could be good devices with the new interface viewer. I don't want to organize a group buy on these, but just wanted to let folks know they were out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-DT-366-Mobile-PC-...dZViewItem

There also are some individual ones for sale.
Wow...it looks like the Bat-tablet. :cool
Those won't go anywhere. His starting bid is higher than new. I think someone's a little greedy...
Recovering (quasi) ex-professional integrator...wait...scratch that. I'm back in the field and should probably have my head examined...
HAI, UPB, Parasound, Global Cache GC100 and IR learner, DatalogDB, Barix Barionet (I need to buy another one of these!), Weather, RFID, Logic Server
AnthonyZ Wrote:Those won't go anywhere. His starting bid is higher than new. I think someone's a little greedy...

Keep in mind that the auction is for a lot of 50 units. So even at the $7000 BIN price - that's only $140 per unit.
Brian - a long time user that rarely messes with the system now
Other systems used:
SageTV w/ cablecard tuner & multiple extenders for viewing
BlueIris and IP cameras for CCTV
Incredible PBX for home phone
sic0048 Wrote:Keep in mind that the auction is for a lot of 50 units. So even at the $7000 BIN price - that's only $140 per unit.
Oooops. I missed that. I will now start extracting my foot from my mouth.
Recovering (quasi) ex-professional integrator...wait...scratch that. I'm back in the field and should probably have my head examined...
HAI, UPB, Parasound, Global Cache GC100 and IR learner, DatalogDB, Barix Barionet (I need to buy another one of these!), Weather, RFID, Logic Server
Yeah, the auction isn't written very well. If you don't look closely, you'll miss the fact that it is for 50 units. Actually I would want to verify that with the seller before I placed a bid. I'd want some written confirmation that it is for 50 units so there is no misunderstanding.
Brian - a long time user that rarely messes with the system now
Other systems used:
SageTV w/ cablecard tuner & multiple extenders for viewing
BlueIris and IP cameras for CCTV
Incredible PBX for home phone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DT Research 366, WCE, wireless 8" TP, CHEAP! AnthonyZ 14 7,826 05-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post: potts.mike
  touchscreen tablets.... ellisr63 0 2,366 07-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Last Post: ellisr63