Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Sensors $10 on E-Bay
The devices themselves are not controllable. Think of it like a big reed switch for a window contact on an alarm system. All they do is allow something to read open or closed (ie powered or not). So you need some sort or I/O board to hook the device up to. This I/O board need to communicate with CQC. But there are several things that can do this: basically any alarm system (ELK, etc), any of the contact boards that CQC supports (like the Carls Electronic CK1610), I'm planning on hooking them up to DS10A (the wireless X10 transmitters) and the W800RF32 that I just picked up. Since I don't have a contact board, this is the easiest way for me since I already have the DS10A transmitters and the W800RF32 reciever. Being wireless will just be a bonus since it will make set up that much easier.

FYI - I just checked and there are only 14 more (at of 7:55pm) so they are going to sell out tonight for sure.
Brian - a long time user that rarely messes with the system now
Other systems used:
SageTV w/ cablecard tuner & multiple extenders for viewing
BlueIris and IP cameras for CCTV
Incredible PBX for home phone
Great. Just finished hooking up the Elk, so I can integrate it with that.

Target
Just bought 4... seeing as how they sell for 50$ new from Newark, this is a deal..

These are USED, in case you missed it. Not an issue with me though.....

Honeywell Steam Humidifer, and two TV's, with one spare....

Nice
Thanks again for the heads up...
FYI - The original e-bay auction listed in the first thread has ended now. The seller sold all 70 units in about 12 hours.
Brian - a long time user that rarely messes with the system now
Other systems used:
SageTV w/ cablecard tuner & multiple extenders for viewing
BlueIris and IP cameras for CCTV
Incredible PBX for home phone
You have to be quick around here. :tounge

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FS: Ecobee 3 (used for <6 months) inl 1 sensor + 2 unused remote sensors Sendero 0 3,375 01-17-2016, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Sendero
  FS: NX-454 Wireless Security Sensors jrunde 2 3,598 01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jrunde