Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editting CQC Images
I need to resize some LED images for my main page. How do you export the image to say photoshop, to resize the image? This is my starter layout so far... I am going to use gray leds (need to resize to 15X15) for off leds and cyan leds for selected source leds.

[Image: main.jpg]

RHT
There's no way to export the images out of the repository. If you just want to create re-scaled versions, you'll have to copy the files from teh System section to somewhere over ot the User section, Then you can use the Edit button to open it up again in the preview window which allows for scaling.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
The scaling within cqc does not look so hot.... I guess I will just use he red led.

Thanks

RHT
There was an incredibly talented photoshop'er by the handle of ripper who used to come around these parts a lot. He created a ton of button blanks for us, i'm linking to that here. You can use photoshop to create a white filled in circle/image of whatever shape & size you want, then use the attached .PSD files to copy layer style, and paste onto your image. I still use his stuff if I want to make new stuff.

I'm also including his .ASL style sheet so you can import it if you have the full photoshop, which would be a little simpler.

http://www.myhometheaterpc.com/images/ri...uttons.zip
------------------------------------
Some of my devices: Sonos, Aeotec zWave, Nest, Rain8Net, Various H/T
What's next: CQC-Voice, Brultech GEM
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
Quote:The scaling within cqc does not look so hot.... I guess I will just use he red led.

Do you mean the scaling in the editor dialog? That's very high quality bi-cubic spline type scaling and should give very good results.
Dean Roddey
Thanks for the file IVB, I will go thru it and see what I can use!

I did not look closely at the button I scaled down but I guess it's different from the other small leds so was not a good match.
Finished the first page of the system 25 more to go...
Template scaled for nokia 770 (800 X 480)

[Image: main2.jpg]

RHT
That's a nice look, I like it. If you e-mail me, I'll send you some little LEDs that have a sunken effect which would look even better.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Export CQC Images? Sendero 1 1,604 11-18-2015, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Bulk Loader - Images daddyd 30 10,165 09-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: zaccari
  Security Camera Images - How To? batwater 5 3,296 01-16-2010, 10:08 AM
Last Post: batwater
  Where did my images go? Ira 2 1,922 09-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Ira
  Displaying images martinmcc 1 1,565 07-23-2009, 11:06 AM
  Completely Baffled! How to add images? RHT 2 1,636 08-30-2008, 09:58 AM
  Looking for Images mstan 1 1,520 05-17-2008, 09:20 AM
  Nice background images for UMPC/touchscreens Jonathan 1 1,603 04-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Last Post: jpants