Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy.com 7% coupon
http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp?pri...caid=17070

lots of great deals...cheap hard drives, HD TVs and so on. I have also purchased a 37" Vizio HD flat panel for $600 (refurbished) free shipping/no tax. Its awesome for the one spare bedroom.
Cool....Might buy another set of the CE Labs RX/TX Cat5 HD transmitters
I see a 7% now but it's not good for gaming hardware :-( (wanted to get a PS3) also it looks like tax is added to the purchase... :-(
tia, Ron

My HT equipment I want to control by CQC (some day hopefully)
Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
In addition it says free shipping but when I make it to checkout it says $22 for shipping plus tax:-?
tia, Ron

Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
Perhaps it defaults to standard shipping and you need to select free shipping. Many retailers do that - and the free shipping seems to take forever......
Brian - a long time user that rarely messes with the system now
Other systems used:
SageTV w/ cablecard tuner & multiple extenders for viewing
BlueIris and IP cameras for CCTV
Incredible PBX for home phone
Yes, you have to modify the shipping sometimes to get it free.
ellisr63 Wrote:I see a 7% now but it's not good for gaming hardware :-( (wanted to get a PS3) also it looks like tax is added to the purchase... :-(

Did you buy the PS3 yet? I believe sony is making a price cut to $499 + you get 6 free blueray movies and remote

Have you considered a xbox360? If your into playing games + HA, i think its great product because you can use it as a MediaCenter Extender for another room in your house. I also think M$ will lower the price on these by $50 bucks... so the core will be $249, premium will be $350, and the elite will be $399

Iwill be adding another core to my house, just for use as a extender
sweethip Wrote:Did you buy the PS3 yet? I believe sony is making a price cut to $499 + you get 6 free blueray movies and remote

Have you considered a xbox360? If your into playing games + HA, i think its great product because you can use it as a MediaCenter Extender for another room in your house. I also think M$ will lower the price on these by $50 bucks... so the core will be $249, premium will be $350, and the elite will be $399

Iwill be adding another core to my house, just for use as a extender

Yes I got it... but it died. I'm taking it back thursday. I'll be buying a new one at the reduced price. I had thought of the XBox but I wanted to try out 1080P.
Ron
tia, Ron

the 360 does 1080p using the VGA connector, or if you go with the elite, it does 1080p using HDMI
sweethip Wrote:the 360 does 1080p using the VGA connector, or if you go with the elite, it does 1080p using HDMI
Ooh... didn't know that. how much is the elite and does it come with the HDDVD? Does the XBox play the HD Combo DVDs to? What is needed to use it in another room... another 360 or is there a less expensive unit for addons?
tia,
Ron
tia, Ron