Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March CQC User Group Meeting: 3/31, 8:30am PST
i have an nx8e thats being a bitch. also by then ill have my zwave install in and will want to see how that goes as well as the webserver.
I'd like to participate in this event. Please include me in the list of attendees.

Thanks,

Rob

P.S. I'll second the call for desire to better understand the bi-directional web server.
rhix Wrote:P.S. I'll second the call for desire to better understand the bi-directional web server.

Either Keith or I will post a link here when the logistics are setup.

FYI - I only know how to do unidirectional webserver stuff, happy to walk you through that. Bidirectional requires CML knowledge, which I don't really know. We could get Squintz to do an overview of his stuff, not sure if he can join this one or not.

I haven't bothered with the bidirectional webserver b/c i upgraded the with to a WM5 OS, so I can just put the CQC IV on her machine.
------------------------------------
Some of my devices: Sonos, Aeotec zWave, Nest, Rain8Net, Various H/T
What's next: CQC-Voice, Brultech GEM
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
I've started playing with this as I had a need to do some external changes. Until I get everything playing well together, some of the operations are a bit complicated for the wife and I want to be able to do some stuff remotely. I'm not sure how far I'll be by the end of the month though I'll try.

Russ...
Is the teamspeak server available for this one?

Mick
Ok, I have a fair understanding of the CMLBin. If there's interest, I can spend some time here. It combines two fairly complex areas though, namely CML and HTTP. The HTML is what you make of it.

Russ...
znelbok Wrote:Is the teamspeak server available for this one?

Mick
should be - helheim, can we?
------------------------------------
Some of my devices: Sonos, Aeotec zWave, Nest, Rain8Net, Various H/T
What's next: CQC-Voice, Brultech GEM
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
IVB Wrote:should be - helheim, can we?

Sure......
Wow, I actually have the CMLBin working fairly well. My file based lighting page is now colored based on whether the lights are on/off. Now to take a shot at sending commands from the browser Smile

Russ...
Keep in mind that you can also use images from the CQC image repository by just generating the correct types of references to them in your returned HTML. So you can use the same images (if you want) that you are using in your main CQC interfaces. And when you are doing CMLBin stuff, you can return a reference to a different image based on a field value.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Use single On/Off/Slider to control group jkmonroe 3 3,107 08-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: pinballmark
  Philips Hue group config pinballmark 8 4,495 07-27-2015, 05:19 PM
Last Post: jkmonroe
  User Action on ZWave Keypad jkmonroe 18 8,312 04-04-2015, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jkmonroe
  user screen resolution ellisr63 4 2,688 11-30-2014, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  VRCOP User Action Configuration potts.mike 30 10,246 05-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Last Post: potts.mike
  User Interface for Irrigation Scheduling? fcwilt 2 2,089 04-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Last Post: DaveB
  New User Northernsprink 5 2,812 03-22-2011, 10:22 AM
  A thought about the first user experience scott 15 4,986 08-04-2010, 12:15 AM
  Lost User and Password alfredholzheu 2 1,799 06-25-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: alfredholzheu
  Potentially a new user, but som questions first :) aagesen 10 3,068 09-01-2009, 05:12 AM
Last Post: sic0048