Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: More stuff
Since I've gone through the trouble of cracking open King Tut's Tomb, I've got some more stuff to sale, though some of it may not be worth anything, I dunno.

1. Focus Enhancements Quadscan Elite. This migth be a good scaler for a bedroom system using a Plasma or something. It has two s-video, two component, and two composite inputs, plus VGA passthrough for a computer monitor. $30 plus shipping.

CQC Driver

2. DVI-Link. This is a four in by one out DVI/HDCP switcher. It can do 480P, 720P, and 1080i switching. The driver is very simple, one way. Just select a source 1 through 4. So if you have a system with a number of HDCP sources, this could be a good solution. Or you have a scaler that has one HDCP input and you need to switch a number of sources into that input perhaps. $60 plus shipping. It also has a tiny little remote control, so it might be useful in a bedroom system without automation perhaps.

CQC Driver

3. Audio Research 31 band, mono EQ. This is for tweaking mostly low frequency output in the room, to help bring down the various peaks that occur at the listening position due to standing waves. With 31 bands it has a plenty of tweakability. Has balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs, high and low pass filters (to limit the overall band it affects) and overall level output. $40 plus shipping.

4. Extron SS200 Sync stabilizer/signal booster. This guy is used to help with long RGB/component runs to a projector. It takes the output from your final video processing step at the rack, rebuilds a really clean sync signal, and provides some boost for a longer run. It can also do things like flip the sync polarity, since some projectors use positive and some negative. As with all things Extron, it's built like a little tank. $50 plus shipping.

5. SmartHome PowerLinc II 1132B, and PowerLinc 1132IP. Honestly, I'm not even sure what these are exactly, other than of course being X-10 controllers. I didn't even realize I had them. They are still in the original boxes unpacked. I'll sell them for $25 each plus shipipng.

I assume that the 1132B is a variant of the 1132U/1132S that we currently support. But I'm not sure what the B means. The image here on SmartHome:

http://www.smarthome.com/1132b.html

Would indicate that it's a serial unit, so it should be the same as a 1132S I would think.

Here is the page for the 1132IP:

http://www.smarthome.com/1132ip.html

I don't think it could be controlled from CQC, but someone might have some other need/use for it.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
I'll take the Quadscan Elite
Oh, and one more...

6. Uniden 5.8Ghz wireless phone system. The model is TFU5885-2. It has a base unit with one handset and a remote base with another handset.

Here is a used one for sale that looked just like mine, though the model number is slightly different (probably the next year's model I guess.)

http://www.unidendirect.com/itemdetail.c...-2&tabid=1

They are selling for $80, I'll do $45 plus shipping.
Dean Roddey
robertmee Wrote:I'll take the Quadscan Elite

OK, just e-mail me and we can discuss the delivery and payment.
Dean Roddey
Dean Roddey Wrote:OK, just e-mail me and we can discuss the delivery and payment.

I'm on a remote connection presently....When I get back to my office machine I'll send you a note...Probably in the morning (Eastern Time)
I will take the DVI Link. I will also take the quadscan elite if Robertmee changes his mind.
OK, e-mail me and we can arrange the details.
Dean Roddey
I'll take the Audio Reseach equalizer if it's still available. Have to catch a flight today but will PM later this afternoon with info.

Thanks.
Keith
OK. E-mail me and we can work out the details.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spring Cleaning of some HA stuff... DaveB 7 5,442 05-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Last Post: DaveB
  Free/Cheap Stuff IVB 76 44,337 09-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Last Post: IVB
  X-10 Lots o Stuff robertmee 0 3,564 09-21-2009, 05:35 AM
Last Post: robertmee
  FS: Misc Stuff jchurley 9 7,098 03-14-2009, 05:34 AM
Last Post: jchurley
  Need an enclosure? Thermostat? Other stuff - Setnet having 40% off sale sic0048 0 2,385 01-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Last Post: sic0048
  FS: Used and Old Stock INSTEON, WinTerm and other stuff ToyMaster458 6 4,312 07-16-2008, 08:35 AM
Last Post: ToyMaster458
  Extron 100 8x8 switch (and some other stuff) Target 1 2,639 07-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Trioxide
  FOR SALE: Insteon, Nokia, X10 stuff! Mike Boulanger 10 7,034 01-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Mike Boulanger
  FS: A lot'a stuff (maybe) Dean Roddey 31 17,531 11-06-2007, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Golf stuff for sale penngray 6 4,178 08-31-2007, 08:47 AM
Last Post: zaccari