Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortcut Keys
Ctrl-R will refresh it. The hot keys for the editor are documented in the interface design guide document. There are only a couple for the IV, since it doesn't do a whole lot. There's Ctrl-R to refresh, the usual F10 for getting the focus to the menu bar, and there's the usual Alt-F4 to close, the usual Ctrl-O to open a new template, and there's Ctrl-Shift-F1 to get out of full screen mode.

Otherwise it just looks for keys that match any key-mapped actions for the current account.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
I just select reload.... actually I put a button on my main template that I use as a one click for reloading the template.
tia, Ron

My HT equipment I want to control by CQC (some day hopefully)
Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, LG 86" 4k FP, and a projector in the future
This is where a "Save an Load in IV" option would really come in handy as you could update the file in the editor and load or reload it in the viewer in one click. I'm thinking there could be some problems with this though if you have a popup or popout active in the viewer.
Quote:I'm thinking there could be some problems with this though if you have a popup or popout active in the viewer.

There would be issues there. It would probably want to always assume you mean just go back to scratch and reload the base template, for this type of thing. If you send a load command via the remote control interface though it loads into the top-most template displayed.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Configure Elk Function Keys kblagron 2 1,412 12-29-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: kblagron
  CML macro editor shortcut problem dlmorgan999 3 3,494 12-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Last Post: dlmorgan999
  Hot Keys zra 9 4,397 11-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Last Post: zra
  ZoomPlayer navigation keys and TCP commands gfredricks 5 2,785 01-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Last Post: jpants
  Template hot keys potts.mike 1 1,471 05-13-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey