Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MediaRepoMgr Error: "duplicate collect id"
I'm having issues ripping CDs. I'm doing it right on the server which has the repo, and MRM claims "an error has occured" once it finishes the uplaod process.

The logs show the following error (in red):
Code:
77 is a duplicate collect id

The MRM stats dialog shows 76 music albums, so not sure why one would have been skipped.

How do I clear this out?
------------------------------------
Some of my devices: Sonos, Aeotec zWave, Nest, Rain8Net, Various H/T
What's next: CQC-Voice, Brultech GEM
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
Restart the MRM and see if it goes away. If so, it's a client side thing and I can look for it there. Else, force it to reload. If that makes it go away, then it's on the server side and I can look for it there.

Have you been adding any manual collections? And what version of CQC are you on?
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Restarting didn't do anything. Just realized I never actually installed V2.0.4, i'll do that to see what happens.

I did add some manual collections before during the beta stage, this isn't one of them.
Just upgraded to V2.0.4, same error. This required a stop/start of CQC, so the repo was reloaded by default, right? Any other thoughts?
I'm not sure what you are doing, but seem to be good at freaking this thing out. You'll need to zip up the repository (sans .wma files) and send it to me so that I can see what's going on. That should help me find out how to stop whatever it is (hopefully.) I'm at a loss as to how it could happen at the moment though, since it wouldn't have chosen that id if that id already exists. But at least I can remove whatever is there that's causing this error so that you can move forward while I try to figure out what happened.
Dean Roddey
Dean Roddey Wrote:I'm not sure what you are doing, but seem to be good at freaking this thing out.
I got mad skills.

File is en-route. Thx. BTW, if it's relevant, I couldn't ever get it to work using UNC, but the local drive letter mapping works fine so I'm doing it that way.
I'll have to dig into how that could have happened, but it did indeed somehow get a duplicate unique id into the repository. I removed that duplicate and sent it back so it should be OK now. I'll figure out how that can happen and close that hole.
Dean Roddey
works fine now, thanks for doing that. Do you remember which CD you removed?
I don't know what the name was. But it was the last one added. I went back and looked at it and I see the word Madonna in it, so it's probably something from Madonna, but I don't see any title.
Dean Roddey
Oh, wait, yours and Bryan's were effectively the same problem, just the opposite possibilities I think. In his case, he had more of one one thing and that caused an index error. In your case, you had more of another, and that meant that they didn't all get loaded, allowing you to add another one with the same id.

It all makes sense now...
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  client driver error after upgrade to 4.8.1 batwater 1 2,322 12-31-2015, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Auto generation Error dpass 6 3,696 06-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Last Post: pbohannon
  Auto-gen error finish.06 6 3,401 06-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Last Post: finish.06
  Unknown Error pjgregory 2 2,387 05-16-2014, 06:08 AM
  Media Repo Item Browser error pinballmark 10 6,607 09-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: pinballmark
  Getting Error when working with Templates lymlyt22 7 4,086 07-15-2013, 10:50 AM
  Error when trying to use Room Config - Auto Gen jokermac 4 3,483 04-19-2013, 06:46 PM
  913 Small Error DaveB 0 1,663 02-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Last Post: DaveB
  CQC Install, Now error - Could not open the store file for object store 'CIDCfgSrvRep Sendero 6 4,077 08-04-2011, 04:18 PM
  upgrade error - Urgent help znelbok 38 11,699 02-22-2011, 09:03 PM