Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Curious About Usage Post Public Domain
I am curious what the usage is on CQC is now.  The forum here has all but died of activity.  I can say that I use CQC every day, and I guess because of Dean's great work, I have very few problems anymore.  I am probably 99% done with what I want to do - of course you can always think of a thing or two you could change or fix.

I would say 80% of my activity is through the native Alexa interface NishanF posted, and the other 20% is through either two touchscreens or WebRiva interface.  My guess is that I access it via Alexa commands about 8 times a day, and through the touch screen 1-2 times a day.  I also have a good number of triggered and scheduled events as well.

If you're still active, I would be interested in your usage.  I would really hate to see CQC go away, but without any forum posts, I do worry about its future.


Messages In This Thread
Curious About Usage Post Public Domain - by kblagron - 08-29-2021, 10:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Version pushing CPU usage to 100% sic0048 7 1,767 05-25-2021, 03:34 AM
Last Post: sic0048
  Http Post zra 17 7,818 08-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Last Post: zra
  HTTP Post zra 7 3,862 05-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Last Post: zra
  HTTP POST? dlmorgan999 17 9,263 04-13-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: dlmorgan999
  help with doing an http post with data bbrendon 4 3,423 10-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Last Post: bjkiller
  my running post 5.0 wish list jkmonroe 15 6,154 08-06-2016, 09:42 AM
Last Post: jkmonroe
  Post 4.3 Wish List DaveB 0 950 04-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: DaveB
  Windows 7 -> Domain Client / Home Master Server, can't manage to install Client Deephaven 7 3,462 02-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Last Post: wuench
  Elk 5.2.8/M1XEP 1.3.28 firmware curious behavior Ishmael 3 2,681 12-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Ishmael
  Increment Decrement Buttons usage help Shaky 1 1,991 11-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)