Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenWeather
(02-08-2021, 11:28 PM)kblagron Wrote: The one I did was totally different from the shipped version - it retrieves JSON data .vs. XML, and has 7 days of forecast data.  I have no idea how many people use it, but I have not had anyone say that there is a problem.

Hi - I have just loaded it up. It seems to ignore the 'metric' option - my weather temp is shown as F rather than C. Would it be possible to check the setting?
Thanks
Part of our nefarious plan to get everyone back to imperial units.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
I will take a look at it today.
(03-15-2021, 04:01 AM)karenlee Wrote: Hi - I have just loaded it up. It seems to ignore the 'metric' option - my weather temp is shown as F rather than C. Would it be possible to check the setting?
Thanks

Hi Karen, 

Hope you are doing well!  

I checked this, and at least on my system with my coordinates and API, plus selecting the Metric option - it switches all of my temps to Celsius.  

The version I built was based on a newer API (named One Call), and the driver and documentation is here -

https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?tid=11113

I
f you're using the shipped driver, you will have to talk to Dean.

If you're using the driver I did and having this problem, please provide me with your coordinates (you can PM me if you don't want them on here), and I can test with your data.

Regards,
Blake