Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISYv2 Driver - IOLinc Support
Dean,

Any chance you might have time to add IOLinc support to the ISYv2 Driver? 

Code:
<node flag="128" nodeDefId="BinaryControl_ADV">
        <address>48 8B 99 1</address>
        <name>GAR-IOLinc-1-Sensor</name>
        <parent type="3">42736</parent>
        <type>7.0.65.0</type>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
        <deviceClass>0</deviceClass>
        <wattage>0</wattage>
        <dcPeriod>0</dcPeriod>
        <startDelay>0</startDelay>
        <endDelay>0</endDelay>
        <pnode>48 8B 99 1</pnode>
        <ELK_ID>H05</ELK_ID>
        <property id="ST" value="255" formatted="On" uom="100" />
    </node>
    <node flag="0" nodeDefId="RelayLampOnly">
        <address>48 8B 99 2</address>
        <name>GAR-IOLinc-1-Relay</name>
        <parent type="1">48 8B 99 1</parent>
        <type>7.0.65.0</type>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
        <deviceClass>0</deviceClass>
        <wattage>0</wattage>
        <dcPeriod>0</dcPeriod>
        <startDelay>0</startDelay>
        <endDelay>0</endDelay>
        <pnode>48 8B 99 1</pnode>
        <ELK_ID>H06</ELK_ID>
        <property id="ST" value="0" formatted="Off" uom="100" />
    </node>
I'm not totally sure how to deal with it. What is the outer vs. inner node? Is the outer the relay and the inner something else?
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
(02-01-2020, 11:44 AM)Dean Roddey Wrote: I'm not totally sure how to deal with it. What is the outer vs. inner node? Is the outer the relay and the inner something else?

It's a two node device of a sensor and relay.  The sensor is the primary node which can control the relay (optional) or the relay can be controlled independently BUT it only actually works correctly being controlled from a scene for on/off.  

The sensor works just like any open/close sensor with additional options for changing the open/close parameters (inverting) if needed based on the sensor attached NC/NO.  However I have a NC sensor on mine so it works properly with defaults.  

The relay is also a basic switch on/off with a parent node referencing the sensor.  

I'll have to check again I'll resume the driver but I think the ISY v1 driver handles them correctly just not in v2 style.
So they are completely independent? And the above means that the really be controlled directly? If so, then from CQC's point of view, the only thing useful is the sensor state, it would seem to me. I guess maybe the state of the relay in case it's not controlled by the sensor. But nothing writeable.
Dean Roddey
I'm looking at the driver and it definitely has scene support. I'm not sure why you aren't seeing any. What's the node info for one of your scenes? The driver looks for group nodes to define scenes, with 'node' nodes being individual units.
Dean Roddey
(02-01-2020, 01:36 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: So they are completely independent? And the above means that the really be controlled directly? If so, then from CQC's point of view, the only thing useful is the sensor state, it would seem to me. I guess maybe the state of the relay in case it's not controlled by the sensor. But nothing writeable.

Without scene support the relay would be difficult to use as it only accepts an "on" command so it works like a toggle.  The "off" command from ISY does nothing.  Typical use of the relay is through a scene for on/off to function correctly.

The sensor is of more importance for status of sensors they are wired to.
I added enough that it should show the value of the sensor. They should show up as BinSensor_xxx fields.
Dean Roddey
(02-01-2020, 06:56 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: I added enough that it should show the value of the sensor. They should show up as BinSensor_xxx fields.

Great that's all I needed to show if the door is open/closed.  That removed another HTTP call from ISY to CQC Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reconfig of Driver Causes Built In Triggers to Fire gReatAutomation 2 46 03-25-2020, 04:09 PM
Last Post: gReatAutomation
  Pentair driver tom 2 61 03-24-2020, 05:39 PM
Last Post: tom
  Lutron RadioRA2 Driver and Lutron Visor Control gReatAutomation 29 2,823 03-19-2020, 01:03 PM
  Timers Driver / Field Time Image / Seconds gReatAutomation 1 57 03-16-2020, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Problem with Accesssing Variables Driver Client Interface kblagron 5 171 03-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Last Post: kblagron
  RadioRA2 Visor Control Receiver - Input support gReatAutomation 12 668 02-24-2020, 07:38 AM
  ISYv2 Driver - FanLinc simplextech 4 317 02-04-2020, 06:55 PM
Last Post: simplextech
  SMS Driver / Sending MMS gReatAutomation 2 212 02-02-2020, 05:57 PM
  New MQTT support Dean Roddey 65 5,979 02-02-2020, 02:00 PM
  ISY994i Support simplextech 45 2,892 01-12-2020, 01:19 PM