Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Available Makes and Models
Does there exist a list of current makes and models that CQC supports with its current driver set?
If you go to the drivers section of the help, at the top left is an make/model index page. That's just the shipped ones of course.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
This thread also

https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/sh...p?tid=9638

Hopefully everyone is updating dean with the details of any drivers written and getting him to add them here
Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home
I tried that and when I click on any of the links I get:

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Or

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-07-15-at-15-54-36.jpg]
Not on the forum, in the CQC help. Open the AI, expand out the /Help/Docs/Drivers section. Double click the Reference link to open up the help on that page. In the topic/page list on the left, under the Overview link, should be a By Make Index link.
Dean Roddey
(07-15-2019, 01:09 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: Not on the forum, in the CQC help. Open the AI, expand out the /Help/Docs/Drivers section. Double click the Reference link to open up the help on that page. In the topic/page list on the left, under the Overview link, should be a By Make Index link.

Thanks! 

I was trying to access the links that you posted in this locked thread: https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?tid=9638

They do not work as described above. Is this deprecated?
Works for me.

Its a pinned thread under Driver Development.
Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home
Those got broken when we upgraded from vbulletin to MyBB. I'd have to go find them again.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please add Somfy ZRTSI to zwave models kfly 15 354 11-24-2019, 03:37 PM
Last Post: kfly
  NamedValMap in object makes it non-VectorOf-able? beelzerob 20 2,671 12-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Last Post: beelzerob