Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIMOlite Module - NoAutoMatch
Hey Dean. Wanted to follow up on these. Thanks
This one I think is going to have to wait for the beta phase because I don't really have a handler that will work for that particular combination of bits I don't think. So I'm probably going to have to come up with a new one. It's already on the list.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Thank you.
I finally got one of these and I have it working now. I would have definitely never figured that out by eye. It didn't need a new handler to be written, but it used one that had been written but never used yet, so it had a number of issues.
Dean Roddey
Great thanks. Its a great unit. You can accomplish the same thing with Global Cache but you have to use two different devices (one for the NO/NC functionality and the other as a sensor to detect open / close state from the OH door contact) which is not ideal.
(07-25-2019, 02:15 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: I finally got one of these and I have it working now. I would have definitely never figured that out by eye. It didn't need a new handler to be written, but it used one that had been written but never used yet, so it had a number of issues.

Hey Dean, wanted to follow up on this to see how it's going.
It's done. I just don't have much else yet to justify another drop. Well, I have stuff, but it's not anything you guys would see, it's internal stuff and I also wanted to give that some time to help make sure I've not whacked anything. I'll see if I can't get one up here soon.
Dean Roddey
Thumbs Up 
(07-31-2019, 04:04 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: It's done. I just don't have much else yet to justify another drop. Well, I have stuff, but it's not anything you guys would see, it's internal stuff and I also wanted to give that some time to help make sure I've not whacked anything. I'll see if I can't get one up here soon.

Ah then no worries. It can wait until until you have something substantial.

Really looking forward to adding this to my CQC install and SMS Gateway so I can finally nuke myQ.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honeywell TH8320ZW Thermostat - NoAutoMatch gReatAutomation 26 4,914 06-26-2019, 08:48 AM
Last Post: gReatAutomation
  Leak Gopher Control Valve - NoAutoMatch gReatAutomation 5 1,503 06-12-2019, 05:09 PM
  Leviton DZR15-1RZ Receptacle - NoAutoMatch gReatAutomation 11 2,407 05-23-2019, 09:42 AM
  ELK M1 Ethernet Module gaiamatrixsystems 10 4,003 09-17-2010, 02:15 AM
Last Post: znelbok
  Is there a device driver for the Vizia RF serial module? johnnynine 2 1,589 11-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Last Post: johnnynine