Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to update to latest
I am on 5.07 How do I download the latest release?

Thank you
At this point you'd just go the latest beta, which is 99.5% of what the 5.1 release will be. So go to the beta section and there is a beta release sticky thread, where the latest beta version is always linked to in the first post. You need to be covered under maintenance of course, since you are going beyond the official versions.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
The update worked, now I have to hope it fixed my issues.

Thank you
Actually let me correct that. I logged in and all the devices are offline
What issues were you having? Might have been best to address those before updating, or at least let me take a good guess as to whether they were something that could be fixed with an update. Get a log dump and post it, so I can see what's going on.
Dean Roddey
I'll log back into the server in a few minutes. The issues were the ones regarding the day of the week not processing properly
You mean the scheduled events? If so, the problem is that it got set forward, due to a bug. Depending on how many times you edited it, it might be ahead a number of days that it will have to catch up. A temporary bug introduced during the 5.0 transition.

You could just open up the action, do a Copy All, then delete the scheduled event, create it again, and paste the action commands back in again. That would insure it gets back to the right time. Just try one first and see if that makes that one happy tomorrow. Though they should catch up before too long, though if you kept editing them and saving them, it could have run the next time up a ways.
Dean Roddey
I could I guess have the installer check scheduled events and set them to the next available time after the time the installer runs, which would serve to undo such an issue, but it should be a one time thing that wouldn't be required again now that we figured it out.
Dean Roddey
I rebooted the server and all the devices are still red.

Here is the log https://pastebin.com/AGGd0sxN
I don't see anything in there to indicate that CQCServer is starting up at all. Is CQCServer.exe in the task list? Can you open up the CQC Command Prompt and do:

CQCNetTest > nt.txt

and post the results of that nt.txt file?
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I updated to the latest beta version of CQC, and now getting libvlc.dll error? ghurty 2 1,237 04-29-2020, 07:06 AM
Last Post: ghurty
  Elk Counter update Ron Haley 23 4,878 06-19-2019, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Sonos Update Error (Again) karenlee 39 13,789 12-04-2018, 10:15 PM
  How to update the new zwave stick/driver? ghurty 5 2,375 11-22-2018, 06:56 PM
  Widget table doesn't update Attributes tab rbroders 6 3,202 09-11-2018, 07:52 PM
  Give the latest 5.3 beta a try Dean Roddey 1 1,732 06-28-2018, 01:04 PM
  A word of warning regarding the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Mark Stega 40 19,836 11-13-2017, 10:56 AM
  COuld not update triggers znelbok 11 5,864 06-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: znelbok
  The latest 5.x release candidate Dean Roddey 4 3,084 12-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Last Post: pinballmark
  What's the latest version of IE supported by CQC? DaveAlvarado 2 2,699 06-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Last Post: DaveAlvarado