Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange problems . . .
What drivers do you have loaded there? And did you say that this CQC MS is on a flakey wireless connection? If so, then you need to do something about that first of all. You can't have a server system running on a flakey wireless connection.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Keyboard on the wireless connection. Network is all cat5e. I do have a ton of drivers. Weather driver, several zoomplayer drivers, caller ID, Projector driver, Generic App Drivers, CQCSL, JRMC, DVD Profiler, Autopatch, USBUiRT.

Should I start by removing them 1 by 1? I'll start wil the most probably. My projector driver. Although it's never been a problem.

Greg
Can't seem to remove drivers. The drivers are not opening up and staying open. They open and close I can't seem to select them and close them.

I also have a couple variable drivers and a timer driver.

Greg
Text to speech too.
Stop the service, zip up the Logs directory of the MS and e-mail it to me, so I can see what is going on.
Dean Roddey
On it's way.

Greg
What version of CQC are you on? You seem to be experiencing the ODBC error that was fixed in 2.0.4, being caused by the reminders driver. If you are not on 2.0.4, then upgrade to that.
Dean Roddey
That's what I have 2.04 and I was in the process of installing the reminders driver.

Greg
Ok, then there must be something going on with that driver that I'm not protecting myself from. I can't tell from the logs or error files what exactly is going on. You may have to go back to your previous version before the upgrade and the addition of the new driver, and I'll have to figure out what's going on there.
Dean Roddey
I do though finally see why these types of things, where a driver causing a low level exception is causing CQCServer to cycle, are happening and I'll close that hole.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with relative templates. pjgregory 5 3,252 03-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Timer for bathroom vent acting strange bbrendon 6 3,642 02-19-2013, 07:28 PM
  Itunes Artist Album problems simon 1 2,224 08-14-2007, 12:46 PM