Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange problems . . .
It's the usual thing, a tradition among my people....

Oh well, that wasn't the problem. Just run the installer again with the current options and it will put them back.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Will I need a new code?

Greg
That only happens on a V1 to V2 or V1.2 to V1.3 type of upgrade.
Dean Roddey
Thanks & Happy Holidays!!

Greg
A reinstall fixed the problem. I can now open from the Administrator account and the application server works fine. Thanks for all your help, especially over the holiday. Your service is unparralleled!!

Greg
Does it work fine from both accounts?
Dean Roddey
Yes, it now works perfectly logged on as either.

Greg
I'm getting this same issue back again. I opted for a clean reinstall. I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake. I did make a copy of the CQC directory before I did it. How do I get my drivers back?

Thanks,

Greg
Put the CQC directory back and re-run the installer. It will ask if this is a new install or whether there is some unfound directory to update. Tell it to find an existing one and navigate to there. Be sure that the CQC directory is the one that is OPENED, i.e. shown in the list, not the one highlighted in the list (in which case you have the parent directory opened.)
Dean Roddey
I'm having that problem again. CQCServer appears to not be connecting. ANy idea of what I can try to remedy this?

Firewall and Antivirus are both turned off. I did a fresh install from the Administrator account. It is resolving properly. I can pin it using it's name or ip address. If I stop & restart the service, the same thing happens repeatedly CQCServer process bounces fro 0%-20%.

CQCNetTest is giving the proper results and I did a query and nothing out of the ordinary is showing.

I can think of what else to try.

Greg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with relative templates. pjgregory 5 3,252 03-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Timer for bathroom vent acting strange bbrendon 6 3,642 02-19-2013, 07:28 PM
  Itunes Artist Album problems simon 1 2,224 08-14-2007, 12:46 PM