Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone for hire that can get me setup again?
I am looking for someone who could program some generic panels for me to get started again.
All I need is 1 zone...
Yamaha cxa5100 screen with selections for source, volume, surround modes, mute, and basic buttons for me to go into setup, and change things.
Insteon via my ISy994i page with light switches, and outlets
Dune control, and MyMovies (I have MyMovies setup already

That is basically it. I can be emailed at ellisr63atgmaildotcom. I hardly ever use my Hotmail account and CQC will not allow GMail, or just PM me.

tia,
Ron
tia, Ron

My HT equipment I want to control by CQC (some day hopefully)
Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, Samsung 4k FP, and a projector in the future
I wouldn't even mind if someone just programmed the templates with misc images for the buttons, and left the graphics to me. I just would really like to get everything back up and running so I can utilize the software.
tia, Ron

Yamaha CX-A5100, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, ISY 994i, Samsung 4k FP, and a projector in the future
Still looking...if i am going to be able to use this software i need help getting this setup.
tia, Ron

(10-18-2019, 08:05 AM)ellisr63 Wrote: Still looking...if i am going to be able to use this software i need help getting this setup.

Wow.  Have your really been CQC-less for 4 years?  

I haven't had to touch my system in about that long, but it is still humming away.
Brian - a long time user that rarely messes with the system now
Other systems used:
SageTV w/ cablecard tuner & multiple extenders for viewing
BlueIris and IP cameras for CCTV
Incredible PBX for home phone
(10-22-2019, 08:05 AM)sic0048 Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 08:05 AM)ellisr63 Wrote: Still looking...if i am going to be able to use this software i need help getting this setup.

Wow.  Have your really been CQC-less for 4 years?  

I haven't had to touch my system in about that long, but it is still humming away.
Actually have not had it running since I moved in 2010. I am unable to get anyone to help me, and CQC has changed so much since I originally got it set up by Viveck, plus i have all new equipment.
tia, Ron