Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - personalt - 06-12-2009

Editing my reponse... Trying to reconfirm what my issue is before I ask for further help

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - sic0048 - 06-12-2009

Fonceur Wrote:I've just installed version .72, and it works fine. Make sure it's not your browser caching the older file or something (I hate when people don't put the version number in the filename)... The folder SageTV\SageTV\Jars\ should contain the file gkusnick.sagetv.jar and be dated from June 9th 2009... Make sure to restart SageTV and/or it's service...

FYI - I also installed the .72 version of gkusnick studio tools on my parents project and everything connected just fine. So clearly the most up to date version still works fine.

Personalt - I just followed the steps layed out in the how to I wrote and it works just fine. You definitely need to install all the driver and macro packs. Make sure your Sage Server is not started and your SageTV software is not running before you edit your Sage.properties file.

I overlayed all the newest version of all the files and sure enough that error is gone.. I must have had a older version of one of them....

I see the sage log getting lots of good messages, however the driver keeps losing its connection. It loses connection about 20 times in a minute. what would cause the disconnect??

------------------------
Driver 'sagetest2' has lost its communcations resource
}
06/12 22:28:24-cube, CQCServer, CQCDrv_sagetest2_Thread12
{
CQCKit, CQCKit_DriverBase.cpp.2674, Status/App Status
Driver 'sagetest2' is trying to get its comm resource
}
06/12 22:28:24-cube, CQCServer, CQCDrv_sagetest2_Thread12
{
CQCKit, CQCKit_DriverBase.cpp.2712, Status/App Status
Driver 'sagetest2' has its comm resource
}
06/12 22:28:26-cube, CQCServer, CQCDrv_sagetest2_Thread12
{
CQCKit, CQCKit_DriverBase.cpp.2730, Status/App Status
Driver 'sagetest2' is trying to connect to its device
}
{
CQCGenDrvS, MEng.User.CQC.Drivers.SageTCP.SageMediaServer.DriverImpl_Dev.1172, Status/App Status
SageTCP (ProcessMsg): Msg received. Item: Version Data: 1.0.0 (beta 273)
}
{
CQCGenDrvS, MEng.User.CQC.Drivers.SageTCP.SageMediaServer.DriverImpl_Dev.1226, Status/App Status
SageTCP: Connected to server, version 1.0.0 (beta 273)
}
{
CQCGenDrvS, MEng.User.CQC.Drivers.SageTCP.SageMediaServer.DriverImpl_Dev.628, Status/App Status
SageTCP: Sending message: MOD:Media
}
{
CQCGenDrvS, MEng.User.CQC.Drivers.SageTCP.SageMediaServer.DriverImpl_Dev.1172, Status/App Status
SageTCP (ProcessMsg): Msg received. Item: Mode Data: OK
}
{
CQCGenDrvS, MEng.User.CQC.Drivers.SageTCP.SageMediaServer.DriverImpl_Dev.628, Status/App Status
SageTCP: Sending message: ANS:XML
}
{
SageTCP (ProcessMsg): Msg received. Item: AnswerType Data: OK
}
{
SageTCP: Sending message: MAX:250
}
{
SageTCP (ProcessMsg): Msg received. Item: MaxItems Data: OK
}
{
SageTCP: Sending message: ACH
}
{
SageTCP: Sending message: INI
}
{
CQCKit, CQCKit_DriverBase.cpp.2787, Status/App Status
Driver 'sagetest2' has lost its communcations resource

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 06-12-2009

personalt Wrote:I see the sage log getting lots of good messages, however the driver keeps losing its connection. It loses connection about 20 times in a minute. what would cause the disconnect??
Is Sage installed on the same PC as CQC, or is it through some weak wifi connection or something?

Any other drivers acting up like that, and what about the Sage Player driver?

Same machine.. none of my other drivers have any disconnects. really weird..

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - sic0048 - 06-13-2009

Does it loose the connection after sending this message everytime?

CQCGenDrvS, MEng.User.CQC.Drivers.SageTCP.SageMediaServer.Driv erImpl_Dev.628, Status/App Status

That might help pinpoint the problem.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 06-13-2009

Post the corresponding sagetv_0.txt log file, as it's probably crashing again on the SageTCPServer side... Is the Java version current?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - personalt - 06-13-2009

sic0048 Wrote:Does it loose the connection after sending this message everytime?

CQCGenDrvS, MEng.User.CQC.Drivers.SageTCP.SageMediaServer.Driv erImpl_Dev.628, Status/App Status

That might help pinpoint the problem.

Yes is just loops and loops, dropping at the same spot.

I have my sage log here
http://www.comestayplay.com/sagetv_0.txt

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 06-13-2009

personalt Wrote:I have my sage log here
The first thing that I noticed is that whatever "org.mortbay.log" is, that thing can introduce big time lag when it is starting in the middle of processing a command... I noticed a 1.2 second delay between receiving the INI command and actually replying to it... So try version .92c, it should react better under such lag...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - personalt - 06-13-2009

This new version works great... Should I be concerned about org.mortbay.log?

I have zero clue what that is.