Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 11-28-2010

batwater Wrote:I am beta testing a new SageTCPServer driver that addresses a handshake issue between SageTV and CQC.
OK, that update is live. I have basically moved the keep alive logic from the client side to the SageTCPServer side. In doing so I might have temporarily broken my iOS/Android app, but I'll update those next.. Wink

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 12-04-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:Now just waiting to get my recorded shows list back...;-)
I am still not able to reproduce the issue... I got 107 dummy recorded shows, which is passed the 100 sent at a time... I recorded an extra one during that time, and that didn't mess anything up. Then I modified the driver to get 10 shows at a time, but I still got the 108 (in chunk of 10) just fine.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 12-05-2010

You have PM. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Thanks again for all your help.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 12-05-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:You have PM. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Thanks again for all your help.
I am seeing your 221 recorded shows just fine... Are you sure you are not missing some of the bundled macros?

EDIT: Or maybe you modified older sample templates and didn't update them when I modified the backdoor query...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - sic0048 - 12-05-2010

Well I have 1.3 TB of recorded shows. I have no idea how many there are, but it is clearly well over 100 recorded shows and my driver doesn't cycle on/off line.

Let me know if there is anything I can check on my system to help troubleshoot.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 12-12-2010

Fonceur Wrote:I am seeing your 221 recorded shows just fine... Are you sure you are not missing some of the bundled macros?

EDIT: Or maybe you modified older sample templates and didn't update them when I modified the backdoor query...

I just redownloaded everything from the first post. When I open the sample templates and click television, then recorded shows, I get an error that the macro requires 10 arguments, but the call only provides 7.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 12-12-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:When I open the sample templates and click television, then recorded shows, I get an error that the macro requires 10 arguments, but the call only provides 7.
Then that template is not up to date, you imported everything from those 2 zip?

Fonceur Wrote:Then that template is not up to date, you imported everything from those 2 zip?

Yes. Deliberately, several times.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 12-12-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:Yes. Deliberately, several times.
And the macros too?

Fonceur Wrote:And the macros too?

Yes indeed.