Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SomeWhatLost - 11-21-2010

ok, so my HD200 stopped turning on by using the extender control field, it still turns on just fine with the remote... anybody experience this? what is the fix? it was working fine yesterday... so I know it can work...

currently I am just sending the exitstandby or reboot command from the CQC field browser and neither works, so it can't have anything to do with my action logic, its just plain broke:-? how do I make it happy again?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 11-21-2010

Some times, when coming out of standby, the extender just doesn't restart its network connection properly. a Hard reboot is probably the only way to get it back available.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SomeWhatLost - 11-21-2010

it comes out of standby just fine with either the home key, or the power button on the remote... and I have tried a hard power off reboot too... nothing... it just doesn't want to turn on from CQC anymore...

also, putting it in standby from CQC does work... its just the waking up that it has issues with...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - batwater - 11-23-2010

Please see this forum link re potential SageTV driver issue.

Thanks
-Ben

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 11-23-2010

batwater Wrote:Please see this forum link re potential SageTV driver issue.
I have 3.4.1 running with the SageTV drivers and CQC is using 0% CPU... You need to provide logs...

EDIT: Actually, if I kill SageTV, the SagePlayer is still claiming to be connected and one core is at 50%...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - sic0048 - 11-23-2010

Just a minor issue I've found. I don't think the "Previous" command is correct in the driver. When I use the command nothing happens, but if I send the "Previous" command via the "Send Command" action, it does work as expected.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Ron Haley - 11-23-2010

Fonceur Wrote:I know, but that's the only event I could see happening at a transition... Wink Now with SageTV 7 they might have added some more specific events, but I'm a bit reluctant at breaking backward compatibility for any user still with SageTV 6.x... Then there's the issue of so many things to do, so little time... Wink
Is it Ok to upgrade to 7.0 now? Any changes in the Sage TV config files for CQC?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 11-23-2010

Ron Haley Wrote:Is it Ok to upgrade to 7.0 now? Any changes in the Sage TV config files for CQC?
Sure, multiple persons have used it since beta 1...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 11-24-2010

Yup, great success for me with 7. You can even install the SageTCPServer through the plugin interface (but you still have to manually configure the properties file)

Now just waiting to get my recorded shows list back...;-)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 11-24-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:Now just waiting to get my recorded shows list back...;-)
Right, since I reformatted my HTPC, I just need to record enough dummy shows to be able to reproduce the issue... Wink