Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - pilotguy7ca - 08-30-2010

I tried 1.6.8 and it didn't make much difference, now 21 really old show appear for recorded shows and 2 different shows appear for upcoming shows in september. It did appear that while watching the cqc log that more data was being transferred and took longer before it reported it received everything. Yes, I am using 1.06 in cqc and no I haven't tried taSageTV.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 08-30-2010

Do you see the same result using my template (querytext method) and with the driver field browser (or a template making use of the StringList field)? Also do you let the driver get all the messages before using the template?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Helheim - 09-01-2010

I have three sources setup in sage with different channels but I only see the channel, there's only one, from the first source in the "List of Channels". Is there something I have to do to see them all or is something not working right?

Thanks

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 09-01-2010

Helheim Wrote:Is there something I have to do to see them all or is something not working right?
It should just work, so I'll need the sagetv_0.txt and CQC log to figure it out...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - sic0048 - 09-02-2010

Helheim Wrote:I have three sources setup in sage with different channels but I only see the channel, there's only one, from the first source in the "List of Channels". Is there something I have to do to see them all or is something not working right?

Thanks

The channel list only shows one source at a time. You have to switch lineups to see the channels for each individual tuner. There is a field called "Lineups" in the SageServer driver that you use to switch from one source to another.

It would be really nice to see all the channels in one list, but that isn't how it is set up.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 09-02-2010

Well, with my wife out of town for a couple days, I bit the bullet and messed with my mostly working system:
1) upgraded sage to 7.0.15 (had been on 7.0.12)
2) upgraded SageTCPServer to latest version posted here
3) upgraded SageMediaServer CQC driver to 1.06
4) installed and configured SageMyMovies

And now I am having problems with the mediaserver driver constantly losing/regaining its connection, as well as the player drivers not updating (though they keep their connection)

Any known issues with the above combination? Otherwise I'll get you some logs this evening.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 09-02-2010

SamVimes2 Wrote:And now I am having problems with the mediaserver driver constantly losing/regaining its connection, as well as the player drivers not updating
Sounds like it's choking while parsing some incoming data... Since I'm still on SageTV 6, I don't know if something changed in the data structure...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Helheim - 09-02-2010

"Lineups" is read only, looks like it's "SelectedLineupIndex" you have the change.

sic0048 Wrote:The channel list only shows one source at a time. You have to switch lineups to see the channels for each individual tuner. There is a field called "Lineups" in the SageServer driver that you use to switch from one source to another.

It would be really nice to see all the channels in one list, but that isn't how it is set up.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 09-02-2010

Helheim Wrote:"Lineups" is read only, looks like it's "SelectedLineupIndex" you have the change.
Have you tried using the sample templates?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Helheim - 09-02-2010

Yes, that's where I noticed it wasn't showing all the channels in the "List of Channels" section. If I change the SelectedLineupIndex value I can get the list for each source separately.