Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)



Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 05-31-2009

I have 2.7.2 of the TCP server and .2.3 of the XML macros from the head of this thread.

Are there more up-to-date versions?


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 05-31-2009

I seem to be having the same problems. Is there a way to tell what macros are installed?


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 05-31-2009

Hmm, you do have the gkunisk file form September 10 2008, right?

You probably want to check the logs for possible errors related to the channels... Put the Sage CQC driver in "high" verbose mode, restart SageTV (service mode too if using it), then see what the CQC log says...

EDIT: I updated Sage Media Server to 0.9.1, but that is only a fix for the QueryTextVal method...


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 05-31-2009

Here is a log snap. I don't see anything related to channels at all (perhaps the problem?)

Edit: I am running a newer Sage studiotools, dated 4/8/2009...


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 05-31-2009

SamVimes2 Wrote:Here is a log snap. I don't see anything related to channels at all (perhaps the problem?)
Yes, I suspect that SageTCPServer is choking on the channels/lineups for some reason, so make sure to enable the SageTV log and post your sagetv_0.txt log file please.

Quote:Edit: I am running a newer Sage studiotools, dated 4/8/2009...
OK that's good, that's also the one I'm using.


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 05-31-2009

Here is my log. Defiintely a big chunk of channel XML data in there, but I have no idea how to interpret what, if anything, is going wrong.

Thanks for taking a look! This driver is great - the center of my system.


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 05-31-2009

SamVimes2 Wrote:Defiintely a big chunk of channel XML data in there, but I have no idea how to interpret what, if anything, is going wrong.
That seems fine, so the problem is on the CQC driver side... Might be a timing issue since you have 517 channels in your lineup...

EDIT: Try version 0.92, I doubled the timeout on the channels...


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 05-31-2009

I removed my instance of .91, imported .92, added a new instance, and still no channels.

There's still nothing in the CQC log about channels.


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 05-31-2009

SamVimes2 Wrote:I removed my instance of .91, imported .92, added a new instance, and still no channels.
OK, so go for .92b, this one should have something about the channels, but not an actual fix yet...


Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 06-01-2009

Here is a new log. It looks the same, nothing after the favorites. Let me know what else to look at.