Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Ron Haley - 05-20-2010

Has anyone tried the beta to see if it's compatible with current drivers?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SomeWhatLost - 05-20-2010

Ron Haley Wrote:Has anyone tried the beta to see if it's compatible with current drivers?
I think we are all waiting for you to try it first:-D

I am in the process of setting up a new server for sage/CQC... I was thinking I would reallocate a few tuners from the current server and give it a shot tomorrow...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - sic0048 - 05-20-2010

I might do it over the weekend. But in reality I'll probably wait until next week to make sure the series finales of 24 and Lost are recorded without issue. I'd hate to mess something up and miss those shows.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 05-20-2010

sic0048 Wrote:I'd hate to mess something up and miss those shows.
Right, I also tend to reinstall stuff out of TV seasons... Wink

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 05-20-2010

I have 3 separate tuners ( 2 tivo's and a hd homerun) setup to record lost, missing it is not an option.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Ron Haley - 05-21-2010

I'd put it on one of my other machines, but unfortunately they are all 64 bit and I've had no luck with CQC on 64 bit machines.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SomeWhatLost - 05-21-2010

FWIW, sageplayer seems to work fine... SageMedia does not link up/connect... not sure why...
oopss.. I take that back.... Sage media driver V2.65 does not work... Sage Media v.99 (that is somehow newer than v2.65 I guess... I just don't understand the whole versiony thing I guess...) works fine

is the a v.99 of the player also? my sage player is v2.68...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 05-21-2010

SomeWhatLost Wrote:Sage Media v.99 (that is somehow newer than v2.65 I guess... I just don't understand the whole versiony thing I guess...) works fine
The 2.65 was Beelzerob's version, I restarted at 0.01... I guess I could have started at 3.01, but it wasn't supposed to replace it back then... Wink

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - bjkiller - 05-21-2010

Fonceur ,

v2.7.3 on HD200 (latest firmware and previous one) after usage of week or so, not change WindowsMode from Windowed to FullScreen on IR remote ON!
I updated to 2.7.4 since I can't find changelog, i do not know if this is fixed.

Please advice!

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 05-22-2010

Has there been any thought put into packaging this up for the new plug in management system?