Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - personalt - 08-24-2009

I guess spike is the wrong term, once the CPU usage goes up to 30-50% and stays there until I restart the CQC service.

EDIT - CPU Usage on CQCServer goes up to 30%-50% from no more then 3% or so normally and stays there

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 08-24-2009

Are you running comskip or anything similar?

Edit - is the 30-50% on the sage process or the cqc process?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - personalt - 08-24-2009

30%-50% on CQCServer. I am running comskip but when it spikes up I can kill comskip and it doesnt drop.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Dean Roddey - 08-24-2009

Generally that would only happen when a driver starts cycling rapidly, which generally shouldn't be able to happen anymore, AFAIK, or it gets into a loop.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 08-24-2009

I have seen cqcserver jump up into the high 20% on my quad core server as well. I just noticed it in the last few days so I haven't investigated much. It does drop back down on its own though.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 08-24-2009

This driver restored functionality for me! Thank you thank you thank you.

It's not quite perfect however - I only have about 1/4 of my recorded shows. Is there by chance a hard-coded limit to those too?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 08-24-2009

There is a limit to the number of items sent at a time (150), but they should be added together anyway...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - royalj7 - 08-27-2009

I have some questions about on how to do a couple things with the SagePlayer driver.

1. The MediaPosition field displays where I am in a movie with a incrementing 10 digit number. Is there a way to get this in the normal HH:MM:SS format?

2. The Rewind command does not seem to act like it does on the remote. When I invoke it from the driver it skips back 10 seconds instantly, as opposed to playing backwards at 2X speed. I thought maybe it was labeled Previous in the driver, but that skips back 30 seconds.

I'm using a HD200 as my extender.

Thanks!
--Jamie

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Dean Roddey - 08-27-2009

For #1, if it's a Time field, then use a Field Time widget, which will let you format it however you want.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - royalj7 - 08-27-2009

Dean, that did it, thanks. I was using a regular field text widget. However, the MediaPosition doesn't seem to work well in my setup. It will start ticking away as the movie starts, but if I fast forward or skip forward it just stops counting and stays where it was. I can restart the movie and the counter restarts but the problem is reproducible.

--Jamie