Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 07-25-2009

Upgraded everything - still no recorded shows. Log attached.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 07-25-2009

What is the date on your gkusnick.jar? If it's not from 2009, upgrade it please... I am seeing an error for the minimized/full screen determination, though that shouldn't effect anything by itself...

5/25/2009. I upgraded to the one from 6/9/09, but still no recorded shows. Here's the log.

Thanks very much for looking at this.

Interestingly, for the channels, only 3 of the 4 fields that (i think?) should be populated are:
ChannelNames
ChannelNetworks
ChannelNumbers
The ChannelDescriptions field is not populated. Is it possible something about the processing here is getting hung?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 07-25-2009

I apparently cant type or dont understand what I am doing. Would it be possible for some one with better eyes than me to look at/modify my sage.properties? It would be greatly appreciated, this is the last driver I need to set up at the moment.
-Mike

potts.mike Wrote:I apparently cant type or dont understand what I am doing. Would it be possible for some one with better eyes than me to look at/modify my sage.properties? It would be greatly appreciated, this is the last driver I need to set up at the moment.
-Mike

Change this line:
Code:
load_at_startup_runnable_classes=net.sf.sageplugins.webserver.StartServer;sagetcpserver.StartServer;sagex.jetty.starter.Main

to this:
Code:
load_at_startup_runnable_classes=net.sf.sageplugins.webserver.StartServer;sagetcpserver.StartServers;sagex.jetty.starter.Main

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 07-25-2009

SamVimes2 Wrote:The ChannelDescriptions field is not populated. Is it possible something about the processing here is getting hung?
Right, that would seem to be a first clue...

I noticed a few special characters, but they should be handled properly. I will need to test that locally.

Edit: Scratch that, things like !, & and so on are fine on mine...

Edit2: Could you try editing your lineups, hiding every channels, and only enabling a few at a time to see if you can get the ChannelDescription populated?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 07-26-2009

Also check how many channels you are getting, is it the full 513 or is it stopping before, and if so at which?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - daddyd - 07-27-2009

Is there any way to ensure when you start a movie it starts from the beginning? We have a lot of kids movies and it seems like they never watch the entire movie. Using the Fieldwrite watchshow path command it starts the movie where they left off - intuitively you would think this is what they want, but it isn't. They want to start all over again.

Any thoughts?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 07-27-2009

You can set SagePlayer.MediaPercent to 0 to return to the start, though I'm not sure how the timing would work if you wanted to do that automatically...