Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Driver Development (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sage Media Server driver (beta) (/showthread.php?tid=5497)

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 07-21-2009

And I actually have to retract this fully. I just came home after a day of work and the driver is offline, with 8,718 Lost Comm Res, incrementing while I watch.

Something definitely going on here.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 07-22-2009

I have been trying to reinstall these drivers on my new server build all night. I have tried twice following the directions and not had any luck. Both of the drivers are sitting "waiting for Comm Resource" ideas?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - sic0048 - 07-23-2009

I guess I need to check my system. I don't really use any of the server driver fields yet in my IVs, so it could be messed up and I wouldn't even know it.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 07-23-2009

potts.mike Wrote:I have been trying to reinstall these drivers on my new server build all night. I have tried twice following the directions and not had any luck. Both of the drivers are sitting "waiting for Comm Resource" ideas?
Are you sure you have the latest .jar files? Enable the logging and post your sagetv_0.txt log file please.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 07-23-2009

I am going to try re downloading everything and extracting into the sage directory again and if not I'll find the log and post it here.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 07-23-2009

I posted a version .93 which doesn't "explicitly wait" for the list of channels, see if that helps... I will likely remove more of those "explicit waits", as they're probably the reason why the driver is timing out.

Currently I'm getting an XML error parsing the list of channels, not quite sure what that is all about... (fixed, was using an old XML macro version)

Edit: You might need CQC >= 3.0.2 to use this version...

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - SamVimes2 - 07-24-2009

Thanks, very excited to try this out and get my CQC <--> Sage interaction back!

Is there a version of the XML Macro that is explicitly updated for 3.02? The first post here still says 2.3.

Thanks again for all your work on this.

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - Fonceur - 07-24-2009

SamVimes2 Wrote:Is there a version of the XML Macro that is explicitly updated for 3.02? The first post here still says 2.3.
Actually, it's the XML macro version 0.2.3... Wink

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - potts.mike - 07-24-2009

So I started up logging and it seems this would be my problem:

Fri 7/24 14:09:20.314 Loading startup runnable:net.sf.sageplugins.webserver.StartServer
Fri 7/24 14:09:20.314 StorageDeviceDetector started...
Fri 7/24 14:09:20.315 Loaded startup runnable:net.sf.sageplugins.webserver.StartServer
Fri 7/24 14:09:20.315 Loading startup runnable:SageTCPServer.StartServer
Fri 7/24 14:09:20.316 ERROR Loading startup runnable extension of:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SageTCPServer.StartServer
Fri 7/24 14:09:20.316 Loading startup runnableConfusedagex.jetty.starter.Main

did I misspell it or something?

Sage Media Server driver (beta) - beelzerob - 07-24-2009

I've been out of it for a while, but unless Fonceur changed something, it should be sageTCPServer.StartServers in the load runnable line.