Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community
[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - Printable Version

+- Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd. - Support Forums and Community (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Buy/Sell (https://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) (/showthread.php?tid=5303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - bph - 01-31-2009

Before I pull the trigger on ordering a Sage HD Theater (STPHD200), I thought I would see if anyone has one, or the older HD-100, that they want to get rid of.

I also need a Sage License (main) and place-shifter (in addition to the hardware license built into the extender).

PM and/or email if you have some of this stuff in your junk drawer.

[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - beelzerob - 01-31-2009

Geez, dig a little, man!. :tounge

beelzerob Wrote:Geez, dig a little, man!. :tounge

Who are you calling a little man!

(I responded to that post 2 days before posting my WTB ad, and I was not the first.)

[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - beelzerob - 01-31-2009

Man, that went fast then. Maybe you and I should team up and try to talk IVB out of his 100's so he can have an excuse to upgrade to the 200's.

[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - personalt - 01-31-2009

I have one.. will sell for same price as other guy, $135 with the placeshifter license.

works fine... only reason I want to sell is the newer model is a little smaller and I can actually hide it better on a shelf near my tv.

personalt Wrote:I have one.. will sell for same price as other guy, $135 with the placeshifter license.

works fine... only reason I want to sell is the newer model is a little smaller and I can actually hide it better on a shelf near my tv.

Is that a separate placeholder license, or just the builtin one with the hardware? My understanding is that you don't need to enter a license code in the SageTV server for the HD100/HD200 to connect.

[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - personalt - 01-31-2009

on the hd100 if you dont enter the palceshifter licnse code you get this trial message flashing all over the place. when I bought the hd100 it came with a placeshifter code.

with the 200 the just got rid of the code, the server sees it as a 200 and knows you paid for it so it doesnt care about a code.

personalt Wrote:on the hd100 if you dont enter the palceshifter licnse code you get this trial message flashing all over the place. when I bought the hd100 it came with a placeshifter code.

with the 200 the just got rid of the code, the server sees it as a 200 and knows you paid for it so it doesnt care about a code.

OK, that makes sense. See PM.

[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - Target - 02-01-2009

I'd probably be willing to sell for $135 as well. Let me know if you need another.

Target

[WTB] Sage HD Extender(s) - personalt - 02-01-2009

There is one on ebay that just hit $142 with 11 hours left. so I think around $135 seems like a decent price.