Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Radar
Are people still using the script found at the below link to get weather radar into their IVs?

http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/sho...ostcount=2
|Z-Wave|Sonos|Tivo|Hue|Plex|Roku|MyMovies|Echo|
Nest|Harmony|Neeo|LG TV|Smarthings|
That's the one I'm using...
Are you having any issues with it?
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
I am not, it looked like mark was having issues a few years ago and I thought I would check before making the effort to put it in my new templates.
I am using it with no issues. Dean whacked on IE windowing issue quite some time ago that was causing a crash after shutting down the IE control and since then no crashes.
Mark Stega
Still using it here as well.
Wuench
My Home Theater/Automation Website

[THREAD=5957]BlueGlass CQC Config[/THREAD]
[THREAD=10624]Wuench's CQC Drivers[/THREAD]
I take that back. I am being redirected to the Weather.com home page. both in the browser and in IE.

Thoughts?
It's been awhile since I set mine up, but I remembered you have to register with weatherunderground.com:

Quote:This driver allows you connect to The Weather Underground's JSON based data feed. This feed provides information on current conditions and future conditions forecasts. This driver will pull out basic condition information for the current day, and will extract 6 days days worth of forecast data.

You must obtain a user id and license key from The Weather Underground to access this data feed. This information will be provided to the driver during installation. So, we are taking the approach that, we will provide the driver. Your use of the data is between you and the Weather Underground, and you must get your own use license from them for your own use. You are responsible for adhering to their usage requirements. You can register for this information at:

I think you will get the weather.com screen until you are registered.

Regards,
Blake
In this case, the WU driver is not involved, and I don't think that the registration id gets passed for those RADAR type screens, which are just Flash stuff gotten straight from the WU site.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Oh yes, my bad, that is for the Weather driver. Appears my radar is not working right now either, so maybe something is going on. I know I have used it within the last week or so with no issues.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather tom 69 4,965 06-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Radar Problems? kblagron 41 16,107 09-02-2017, 06:21 PM
  weather template help zane 20 8,570 01-13-2017, 05:48 PM
  Weather images vanished pjgregory 1 1,505 12-31-2016, 08:18 AM
Last Post: khill
  Weather Underground Issue? sic0048 5 2,159 04-02-2016, 09:14 AM
  Weather questions royalj7 2 1,413 10-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Last Post: potts.mike
  Radar weather web widget crashed infviewer Ron Haley 12 4,065 06-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Last Post: NightLight
  Weather Underground Driver zra 5 1,852 03-25-2015, 08:01 AM
  Weather Underground driver Sunset is Sunrise rbroders 8 2,748 02-03-2015, 07:11 PM
  4.6.0 - Weather Channel Icon Mark Stega 9 3,162 11-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Last Post: DaveB