Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIMOlite Module - NoAutoMatch
MIMOlite Module is showing as NoAutoMatch. Attached is the dump and below are technical documents.

https://www.fortrezz.com/shop/mimo-lite

https://www.fortrezz.com/support#Technical-Documents

This is a very handy little device. For my current install, I have it installed to open and close my garage door opener, as well as to report on status (open or closed).

Attached Files
.txt   MIMOlite_Module.CQCZWDump.txt (Size: 248 bytes / Downloads: 2)
OK, they provide a reasonable amount of Z-Wave info so most likely I can get it right just by eye. I'm not sure if I have an existing module handler for that particular combination of functionality, I'll have to see. If not I'd have to add one.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Sounds good thanks.
Plenty of MQTT devices (Sonoff, Shelly etc) can do this easily as well.
Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home
Attached is the trace and below is the unit info for this device.

Code:
Name: Unit_E
Id: 14
Listener: True
Freq Listener: False
Man Ids: 84 453 111

Classes: 
    ManSpec (1)
    Version (1)
    Notification (1)
    BinSensor (1)
    MLSensor (1)
    Config (1)
    Association (1)
    BinSwitch (1)

Attached Files
.txt   Trace.Txt (Size: 18.05 KB / Downloads: 1)
These log traces you are getting, are these after manually setting up associations? That's mostly what these are useful for, to see what they send out when you interact with them directly, which requires that any associations are set first.

The best way to do them is set up the association, clear the trace, do the things that you can do locally on the device, noting the order you do them in, and not doing them too fast. Then close the trace and post that, along with the order in which you did things.
Dean Roddey
Try this one. I cleared trace, then set it to high, then went to Unit_E (the MIMOLite) and selected Rescan Unit and then Query Unit Info then turned trace off. There is no manage associations option on this device (it is disabled). it is also disabled on ThisDriver (Aeotek) because the Aeotec is disabled. Other devices have Manage Associations option available.

Attached Files
.txt   Trace.Txt (Size: 11.25 KB / Downloads: 1)
This guy supports associations. But the driver has to get basic information on it before it knows that. The driver can't talk to these types (Listener is false in the info dump) because they aren't awake. That means it has to be awakened, which will make it send a node info frame out and the driver will see it and should enable the association stuff. For those types of devices they either have a wakeup button (not the include/exclude button) that you have to press or press a few times or some such, or you have to take out the batteries and put them back in. That also doesn't mean making it send out its status, that's not the same thing, and the driver won't see that until associations are set. Node info frames are broadcast so the driver can see those before you set the associations, and that should cause it to go grab the info on the unit while it's awake for that short period.
Dean Roddey
Interesting. There is only a single button on the device which is used to include/exclude. The only way to do what you are saying is to de-energize/energize the unit by unplugging the power and then plugging back in again.

I'll have to clear the trace, set it to High then unplug/plug in the unit to see if the trace captures anything.
Code:

Classes: 
    ManSpec (1)
    Version (1)
    Notification (1)
    BinSensor (1)
    MLSensor (1)
    Config (1)
    Association (1)
    BinSwitch (1)

ok here is the trace after unplugging/plugging in unit and then running rescan unit. Trace file was on High before I unplugged unit so you should see some thing in there for Unit_E.

Code:

Classes: 
    ManSpec (1)
    Version (1)
    Notification (1)
    BinSensor (1)
    MLSensor (1)
    Config (1)
    Association (1)
    BinSwitch (1)

ok here is the trace after unplugging/plugging in unit and then running rescan unit. Trace file was on High before I unplugged unit so you should see some thing in there for Unit_E.

Attached Files
.txt   Trace.Txt (Size: 11.1 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   Trace.Txt (Size: 11.1 KB / Downloads: 0)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honeywell TH8320ZW Thermostat - NoAutoMatch gReatAutomation 23 587 Today, 03:40 AM
Last Post: gReatAutomation
  Leak Gopher Control Valve - NoAutoMatch gReatAutomation 5 175 06-12-2019, 05:09 PM
  Leviton DZR15-1RZ Receptacle - NoAutoMatch gReatAutomation 11 367 05-23-2019, 09:42 AM
  ELK M1 Ethernet Module gaiamatrixsystems 10 2,994 09-17-2010, 02:15 AM
Last Post: znelbok
  Is there a device driver for the Vizia RF serial module? johnnynine 2 1,124 11-10-2007, 07:01 PM
Last Post: johnnynine