Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considering cqc, what is it's best complement of systems?
Thanks for the thoughts.

I'll be pulling multiple cat6a runs to every livable space, probably 4 in most, perhaps more in a couple of locations, all home run to network closet. Am going through plans now with an eye for conduit. I think I can get from network closet to master bedroom and study with short conduit runs, and into the attic above second floor with short conduit run where I could get to most other rooms in the house with short conduit runs back down. Trying tonavoid a really lengthy conduit.

Studying up on networking too. Unify gets a lot of mentions and recommendations but considering something a little more commercial grade like ruckus unleashed.

Will be interesting to see if HTD is a reasonable option with cqc. Quite a bargain for what it is, and honestly doesn't try to be more than it needs to be in the age if echos etc.
I sent a msg and didn't get any response. Or, if I did, it was lost in the spam. I'll try it again.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
OK, apparently the first send of the HTD docs got lost in the spam, but I got the second one. I took a quick look at the protocol. I've seen better, I've seen worse. It should be fine. I'd have to have access to one of course in order to do a driver. It doesn't have to be physical, I can do it remotely.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ODBC on 64-bit systems pseigler 15 3,721 12-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey