Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Considering cqc, what is it's best complement of systems?
Thanks for the thoughts.

I'll be pulling multiple cat6a runs to every livable space, probably 4 in most, perhaps more in a couple of locations, all home run to network closet. Am going through plans now with an eye for conduit. I think I can get from network closet to master bedroom and study with short conduit runs, and into the attic above second floor with short conduit run where I could get to most other rooms in the house with short conduit runs back down. Trying tonavoid a really lengthy conduit.

Studying up on networking too. Unify gets a lot of mentions and recommendations but considering something a little more commercial grade like ruckus unleashed.

Will be interesting to see if HTD is a reasonable option with cqc. Quite a bargain for what it is, and honestly doesn't try to be more than it needs to be in the age if echos etc.
I sent a msg and didn't get any response. Or, if I did, it was lost in the spam. I'll try it again.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
OK, apparently the first send of the HTD docs got lost in the spam, but I got the second one. I took a quick look at the protocol. I've seen better, I've seen worse. It should be fine. I'd have to have access to one of course in order to do a driver. It doesn't have to be physical, I can do it remotely.
Dean Roddey
Thanks. Good to know it is possible. If I decide to go that route will let you know. Smile
Actually, they've been very positive and helpful, which is amazing considering mode companies won't even respond. They are happy to set up a unit for me to test against remotely, or send me one if needed.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ODBC on 64-bit systems pseigler 15 4,285 12-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey