Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SetAllErrStates messes up $ fields
I modified my Click driver to populate fields in Connect, but it is possible that some fields might fail (i.e. Text values fail but Inputs worked ok).  As long as some fields are retrieved I return Success.  Before getting the fields, I call SetAllErrStates to make sure the failed fields end up in Err State.

This has the annoying side effect of putting all of the $ fields in Err state as well.  $BadMsgs for instance is currently displaying ??? instead of 0.  Even $LoadTime is ???.  $Verbosity starts ???, but you can fix it by changing the Verbosity.

--Bob

(this is in 933)
Oops, I didn't think about that. Those guys are special cases. I'll need to prevent those from being affected.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
I also whacked the Z-Wave driver. I didn't think about the fact that this would be called any time the config is updated, but this method rejects being called after the driver is connected. So you can't store config. Oh well... If it ain't one thing, it's another thing. Ultimately I guess it's not wrong to call it after connection. The driver just needs to do it appropriately.
Dean Roddey
OK, that should be taken care of in 5.3.934
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing to fields in Err state rbroders 3 571 01-30-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey