Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trigger Troubles
I suspect your type safe enum conversion has messed up triggers a bit.

I have several triggers that are supposed to be on IsGtThan, but now appear to be IsFalse.

The combo box contains the following:
Unused
Regular Expr
<Unused>
IsEqual
NotEqual
IsTrue
IsFalse
IsGtThan
more stuff

I think the second Unused is messing things up.

I suspect fixing all my triggers will cause them all to break again when you fix your code, so I will revert to old version for now...

--Bob
Oy! OK, let me look at that. That was always a messy one since it has to play tricks with the lists to make things line up. Unused and regular expression and statement are the types. So the list gets loaded with unused and regular expression and then not with statement but all of the actual statements.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
I should probably just split them into two separate lists and enable the statements list when Statement type is selected. It would be ever so much cleaner.
Dean Roddey
OK, 5.3.931 should fix that. The problem was that before, I was using a hand created enum, and set the 'min' value as the 2nd entry (past the None one.) I moved it to be IDL generated and forgot that. So now it was starting iteration on the None, and so adding it in the list.

The data on disc was fine, it was just going to come up one short in the drop down list because of the extra entry.
Dean Roddey
Ok, 5.3.931 seems to have fixed the display problem.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trigger Events from an UPS LesAuber 13 4,762 02-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Last Post: LesAuber