Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I do this?
Thank you, Dean! This is EXACTLY what I have wanted to do again. Now I can use JRivers xml file for my music database for cqcs player, and either JRiver or another v2 for the database for my movies, and use CQC for displaying my catalog of movies, and selecting movies to play by controlling a Dune player.

This will mean my displays can be similar to my old ones now!
tia, Ron

My HT...
Yamaha CX-A5100, (4) JBL 8320s), PS3, Celeron NUC, (2) Furman rack conditioners, APC HT conditioner, (2) APC Battery Backups, Panamorph UH-480, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, DIY B&O amp modules, Pro-Ject RPM Turntable, DIY audio rack, Klipch 402  horns.
We only support music for JRiver. I don't think it supported movies back when we started supporting JR as a repo. So you'd need to use something else for movies, such as DVD Profile or My Movies.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
(11-12-2018, 10:23 PM)Dean Roddey Wrote: We only support music for JRiver. I don't think it supported movies back when we started supporting JR as a repo. So you'd need to use something else for movies, such as DVD Profile or My Movies.

No problem i have accounts for both. I will see which is easiest for me to install and retrieve my movie collection.
tia, Ron

My HT...
Yamaha CX-A5100, (4) JBL 8320s), PS3, Celeron NUC, (2) Furman rack conditioners, APC HT conditioner, (2) APC Battery Backups, Panamorph UH-480, Dune HD pro 4k, Dune HD Pro 4k plus, DIY B&O amp modules, Pro-Ject RPM Turntable, DIY audio rack, Klipch 402  horns.
I just ordered the ZWave addon module for my ISY 994i...Do i need to use an additional CQC driver or will the ISY CQC driver cover it?
tia, Ron

My HT...
The ISY driver is all that is required. It's debatable as to whether it's best to do that, or less CQC do the Z-Wave stuff itself. But other folks are doing Z-Wave via the ISY.
Dean Roddey
Thanks Dean, I plan on doing my dimmer relays (behind our stock light switches) with Zwave, and my Insteon Outlets, and dimmer switches in Insteon
tia, Ron

My HT...
BTW, the Dune HD Pro 4k uses its own interface and also the latest Kodi. Will that mean that Kodis XML could be used by CQC to?
tia, Ron

My HT...
No, CQC doesn't now anything about Kodi. You wouldn't be using any built in stuff like on that Dune. You would be feeding it files to play from CQC via whatever CQC repository you are using.
Dean Roddey
Is there a button that has the functions of on, and off like we used to have? I want the button to turn on or turn off depending on the state of my ISY switch.
tia, Ron

My HT...
It would be the check box widget.
Dean Roddey