Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Config
I am getting this generation error when I try to templates.

Generation failed no weather was found with the UID. I never tried to configure weather
Does any room have some previously configured weather value selected? If so, delete that. In theory it should be removed if the configured weather source is removed.

If not, there may be something wrong where it's trying to access the weather for the room without checking whether it is configured or not. Thinking about it, this may be the changes I just made in the last beta drop or so, to let weather drivers indicate how many days of forecast data they provide. Maybe it's trying to do that without checking to see if there is any weather configured.

If this is the case, in the short term while I look at it, install the weather simulator driver if you want, just to have something to configure.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
OK, yeh, there are a few issues if you don't have any weather or music configured. I'm fixing those. The reason being that those are used to calculate tile spacing relative to the time one in the top/left. But, if you don't have them configured, they will be removed before they are used.
Dean Roddey
This should be taken care of in 5.3.914 which I just posted.
Dean Roddey
Thanks will let you know how it works.
Got working now, but I have no cover art in the browsing music or playing?
What repository are you using? Is the client service running on that machine? Open the CQC Command prompt on the machine you are running the IV on and do the net test:

CQCNetTest > nt.txt

and post that output. Let's see if you can get to the client service. It is what downloads the media data to each machine and makes it available for very fast local access. So that's what the IV is talking to to get the metadata.
Dean Roddey
All I got was AppData\Roaming
I'm not sure what you mean?
Dean Roddey
Is this It?

[ ACCOUNTS | COMPUTER | CONFIG | CONTINUE | FILE | GROUP | HELP |
HELPMSG | LOCALGROUP | PAUSE | SESSION | SHARE | START |
STATISTICS | STOP | TIME | USE | USER | VIEW ]

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming>[ ACCOUNTS | COMPUTER | CONFIG | CONTINUE | FILE | GROUP | HELP |
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming> HELPMSG | LOCALGROUP | PAUSE | SESSION | SHARE | START |
The syntax of the command is incorrect.

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming> STATISTICS | STOP | TIME | USE | USER | VIEW ]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unhandled system exception in GUI Thread Shaky 18 591 10-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Last Post: kblagron
  If starting fresh, what is the best garage door system to go with to work with CQC? ghurty 1 270 08-30-2018, 03:23 PM
Last Post: znelbok
  What CQC compatible sound system can support 14 rooms? ghurty 14 1,219 08-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Last Post: zra
  Echo Config file issues ghurty 6 617 07-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Last Post: ghurty
  Does anyone have a nice interface set up using the new webRiva system? ghurty 0 296 05-15-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: ghurty
  Alexa/Echo: AWS/Lambda config of myCQCHandler test fails KenC 8 2,190 09-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Announcing CQCVoice - CQC's All Local Voice Control System Dean Roddey 66 23,388 06-28-2017, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  SOLVED: Media System Config Issue agarden 3 1,785 04-29-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: agarden
  System migration pjgregory 2 1,620 02-19-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: pjgregory
  Echo Config file issues rbejr 14 4,609 01-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: rbejr