Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IVB Architectural diagram
thats an old diagram; each color represents a zone. other shit i had went into more detail, but the picture is all i managed to keep. Sad
do the needful ...
Hue | Sonos | Harmony | Elk M1G // Netatmo / Brultech
the reason I started with this diagram is that its the only one I can find in a non .png format. I have 2 other ones at a higher level, but I'll be damned if I can find the powerpoint file. ACK.
------------------------------------
Devices I'm phasing out: ISY, NuVo
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
here is something for IVB to add to his architecture...
Forget your old alarm system. This drone will protect your house.
NOTE: As one wise professional something once stated, I am ignorant & childish, with a mindset comparable to 9/11 troofers and wackjob conspiracy theorists. so don't take anything I say as advice...
If they could just mount some photon torpedoes on it.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
I don't know about photon torpedoes, but a Flame Thrower is doable...
[Image: fire-drone.jpeg]

although, based on the issues IVB has with VM's, I would be somewhat worried about the issues he would have with real machines that throw flames...
NOTE: As one wise professional something once stated, I am ignorant & childish, with a mindset comparable to 9/11 troofers and wackjob conspiracy theorists. so don't take anything I say as advice...
I need a drone that follows 5 feet behind me and plays personal theme music. Maybe another that is 10 feet in front of me that plays trumpet fanfare as I'm walking into a room.
Don't forget the flower petal dispenser option!
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
true. Plus one that holds the margarita glass and straw.

I might need to get an overall drone to monitor the other drones. Perhaps one in humanoid form so I only have to directly address one. Perhaps I should bypass SkyNet and proceed directly to Battlestar:Galactica.
so, something like this then?
[Image: ddbd1de07cf90134e2f2005056a9545d]

oddly enough I did see something like that somewhere... more of a follow you to take selfies type deal....
but same basic concept....
although that does bring up the philosophical question "if a drone takes a selfie for you, is it still considered a selfie?"

but regardless, it should be trivial to modify it to play IVB's Darth Vader death march song thingy....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IVB Technology Diagram IVB 19 4,901 08-21-2018, 09:55 PM
Last Post: kblagron
  check my wiring diagram IVB 47 10,903 03-17-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: SomeWhatLost