Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netatmo Weather Station
I've been running the driver since I wrote it 10 months ago.

A couple of times, it was unable to contact Netatmo's servers for a few hours. Since I was the sole user of the driver at the  time, I did not investigate the cause of the disconnection. It righted itself after a while.

The JavaScript graphing code for the web widget pops up a message about once per week. Reloading the IV usually fixes it, so I have not looked at fixing it. The web stuff is intended as an example of how to graph values from the sensors, and not as "production" code.
(01-04-2017, 09:38 AM)batwater Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 03:42 PM)jkmonroe Wrote: This is gold.  I am trying to unload my Bloomsky for a Netatmo, but I might just bite the bullet and grab the starter pack to get going.

Why is it gold?  Been running Virtual Weather Station (VWS) software with a Davis Instruments WS for 8+ years now. VWS handles all of the data for me, publishes to Weather Underground, NWS, sites, etc.  Running a software serial port splitter to feed both VWS and CQC the data from the Davis.

I really want the inside monitors, plus it looks nice and seems easy.  Smile
do the needful ...
Hue | Sonos | Harmony | Elk M1G // Caseta / Netatmo / Brultech in testing
First post updated with a new version of the Netatmo Weather Station driver.
My Netatmo is finally hooked up. Just the base set, an indoor and outdoor module. As soon as I get my server hooked back up I am looking forward to trying this driver.

And now I have a few options for Christmas! Rain meter, wind gauge, and another 2 indoor modules. Yay!
do the needful ...
So far so good! Took a minute for the driver to connect, but my data is showing up.

It will be nice to add into an IV for indoor air quality. Thanks for the driver!
do the needful ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather driver - solar output Ron Haley 15 4,226 06-13-2015, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  NWS Weather Alert Driver beelzerob 149 34,077 05-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: sic0048
  Davis Vantage Pro Weather Station Driver Mikla 42 15,801 09-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Wayneb123
  wunderground weather station driver Sendero 10 5,105 02-09-2011, 05:23 AM
Last Post: khill