Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check my wiring diagram
I will need to look into that...
not right away, cause I can do all that from my hd300...
but one day, I will probably need it...
NOTE: As one wise professional something once stated, I am ignorant & childish, with a mindset comparable to 9/11 troofers and wackjob conspiracy theorists. so don't take anything I say as advice...
We use Google Play, Netflix & Amazon Instant Video on a regular basis, SageTV can't do that, so the extenders are now more of a hassle than they're worth.
------------------------------------
Devices I'm phasing out: ISY, NuVo
My vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/c/IVBsHomeAutomation
IVB Wrote:We use Google Play, Netflix & Amazon Instant Video on a regular basis, SageTV can't do that, so the extenders are now more of a hassle than they're worth.
Can't do that yet...

Bit now that it is going Open Source? Who can say?
NOTE: As one wise professional something once stated, I am ignorant & childish, with a mindset comparable to 9/11 troofers and wackjob conspiracy theorists. so don't take anything I say as advice...
lets hope as options are always good. In scanning the forums, people are much more interested in other things.
IVB Wrote:lets hope as options are always good. In scanning the forums, people are much more interested in other things.
if only we knew someone with mad coding skillz that could focus on things important to the CQC community...
oh...
wait...
in episode #4 of the CQC Hangouts, IVB claimed to have mad coding skillz...
so all we need to do now is wait for IVB to put on his big boy pants, stop attempting to unsuccessfully regain his youth by running after a little ball, go grab his coloring book and crayons and start writing the required 1's and 0's to make it work...

(newbies, I have been harassing IVB for years, not sure why anymore... it's just good old fun, ya know? anyway I highly recommend that you give it a try, really is tons of fun, very hard to explain why though. The only thing you should read into this is that I'm smart and he's not.) <--- blatantly stolen and valiantly plagiarized from IVB's post #16 in this thread...

edit: for the record it is a good natured fun harassment of IVB... not an evil ill will type harassment as that seems like too much work and not much fun, besides that would not be very nice...
SomeWhatLost Wrote:if only we knew someone with mad coding skillz that could focus on things important to the CQC community...
oh...
wait...
in episode #4 of the CQC Hangouts, IVB claimed to have mad coding skillz...

See this is the problem with putting something on the internet, it will haunt you forever Smile
Wuench
My Home Theater/Automation Website

[THREAD=5957]BlueGlass CQC Config[/THREAD]
[THREAD=10624]Wuench's CQC Drivers[/THREAD]
[Image: JZJG6nz.gif]
sometimes I wonder if IVB hasn't misplaced one or more of his marbles...

[Image: eiatu.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IVB Technology Diagram IVB 14 2,662 06-27-2018, 09:47 AM
Last Post: IVB
  IVB Architectural diagram IVB 18 3,473 11-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: SomeWhatLost