Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple Watch
Notification Center support would be nice as well.
I could look into making the XML Gateway app (CQC Remote) work on the watch. But I'd need a system to test on. I don't currently have access to a CQC system.
brianmount Wrote:I could look into making the XML Gateway app (CQC Remote) work on the watch. But I'd need a system to test on. I don't currently have access to a CQC system.

If you're interested I could open up my system.
Thanks. I think I should start by fixing CQC Client to work on the iPhone 6. I don't intend to make improvements to that app, but this more like an incompatibility bug, and will hopefully be straightforward to fix. If you can create a template at the max iPhone 6 resolution, put a static picture in it, and give me access, I will tackle that.

Then I will look into updating CQC Remote to work with the Watch. I think I'll try to do the same button pad thing that the Monitor already supports on the phone, but with only four buttons instead of nine. I'll have to read up on how the technology works.
iPhone 6 or 6 plus? I should be able to open it up tonight.
the 6 Plus is 1920x1080.

i actually have both a 6 and a 6 Plus, so let me know if you need any testing.
Brianmount,

I sent you a pm.
OK, I'm ready to play around with the Apple Watch, to see if something can be done easily. Is someone in a position to give me access to an XML Gateway server? This may be a little thornier than giving me access to a simple template with a static image on it, since XML Gateway access may let me mess with device fields and so on. I'm happy to have read-only access if that's possible in CQC, but I'd still be able to see what music you're playing and so on. So if there's a full-on test environment somewhere, that would be even better. Thanks.
I did an apple watch fitting today, cant decide on the 38 mm or 42 mm. If you still need I can probably get you into my xml gateway just dont set the heat to 80 or something.
Smile I will do my best not to change anything. Let me know if granting me access is something with which you're comfortable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple iBeacons potts.mike 10 3,518 12-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Last Post: potts.mike