Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offline CML Runtime docs
I have a fifteen hour flight coming up (and a 7 day cruise) and I am thinking I might spend some time getting acquainted with CML again and work on a driver I need.

Obviously there is no internet connection while flying so I need an offline copy of the CML runtime.

Is there a copy available somewhere ro will I have to "extract" all the web pages from the CQC web site.

I know that they get updated a lot and that's why they are where they are and that is probably why there is no off-line version, but I need something temporary to get me through the flight.

Mykel Koblenz
Illawarra Smart Home
Yeh, it's only on the web site. There are various programs out there that will pull down the contents of a web site if you want to do that.
Dean Roddey
Software Geek Extraordinaire
I just tried pulling the CML down with HTTrack

Worked great.
I take it back, while it did pull the files however the presentation of the CML data is presented it's not working off line... I don't get any detail when I click on any one of the individual function links.
Those are done via a little script, which does a popup. That may be getting confused in some way. Does it pull down scripts as well? There should be a CommFuncs.js file in the root directory, which provides that stuff. It's very small and simple.
Dean Roddey
Oh, wait, you need to pull the whole external content stuff down, not just the CML section.
Dean Roddey