Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto-Generated Interface questions
For some reason the browser refuses to download it. If I do a Save As, it converts the last period to an underscore. I have no idea why. Maybe it considers SVG files to be dangerous or something. The path is clearly correct.
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Maybe zip it up and post just the zip file, or email it to me. Or, put it on an FTP or drop box and I can go and grab it.
Thanks,
Dave Bruner
Cool
I almost forgot about this one, try this:

http://www.charmedquark.com/Web2/Downloa...GIcons.zip
Dean Roddey
Got the file and it works great. I will kick out a few additional icons this weekend and will post for all to use.

Thanks for posting this Dean.
Thanks,
Dave Bruner
Cool
Dean - You should add in a toggle in the setup that turns the Hue lighting items on or off per room.

Also, what does the Auto-Gen do when you initially set it up for more than 6 initial tiles?
Thanks,
Dave Bruner
Cool
You can just drag the tiles screen up and down to get to all the tiles. The Hue stuff is disabled of course if you select a light that isn't color enabled. It would look kind of empty if we just removed them. Also, any room could have a color enabled light, even if it was added after the fact, since a room isn't limited to only its own lights.
Dean Roddey
I added three test tiles, so I now have a total of 8 for the Kitchen. I started with five. After re-gen, I now see six on the main page but scrolling does not work. When I open the Overlay_Main_Tiles in the editor, only six tiles exist. No errors were thrown during the re-gen.
Thanks,
Dave Bruner
Cool
I figured out what is happening. You are not resizing the Overlay_Main_Tiles height to accommodate more than six tiles during re-gen or initial generation.

I resized it manually and the tiles were actually in the correct locations and I then can scroll up and down for access.

You should incorporate some arrow or graphic indicating that additional tiles are available below. The common user would never know that they exist.

Also, room name of the scene you are on is needed or the select button needs to hold the existing name in the label.
Thanks,
Dave Bruner
Cool
Another observation - The tile template seems to be one to one only. You can not re-use a template for another overlay or it will not generate. Each additional overlay must have a unique tile template.
Thanks,
Dave Bruner
Cool
I'll address the tiles template height thing.

On the last thing, I'm totally sure what you mean there. But, if you used the same template, each time it got generated will just overwrite the previous ones because the output template name is based on the source one.
Dean Roddey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Config Interface need DaveB 5 3,748 04-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Last Post: DaveB
  4.5.20 autogen calendar questions... this is just a curiusity thing...no issue per se SomeWhatLost 3 2,454 10-13-2014, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Dean Roddey
  Auto-Gen Issue Two finish.06 9 3,608 08-26-2014, 08:08 AM
  Auto Gen Issue DaveB 6 2,920 08-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Last Post: dgilpin
  Auto generation Error dpass 6 3,422 06-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Last Post: pbohannon
  Auto-gen error finish.06 6 3,149 06-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Last Post: finish.06
  Error when trying to use Room Config - Auto Gen jokermac 4 3,284 04-19-2013, 06:46 PM
  cqc 3.3.9 problem loading interface pilotguy7ca 3 2,481 08-18-2010, 12:43 PM
Last Post: pilotguy7ca
  RIVA Web Image Widget support thoughts/questions for post-3.1 SamVimes2 3 2,793 02-01-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: wuench
  Waiting For CQC - Interface Viewer Squintz 2 2,272 10-21-2008, 05:37 PM