Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing system up to date?
I'm not seeing this. It loops back around for me. Is it removing the songs as it plays them, or leaving them in the queue but just stopping at the end?
Dean Roddey
Explorans limites defectum
Intresting -- it is removing them, the play list ends up empty.

The 'Cover Art Browser' widget is adding the album to the player by calling:

Devices::FieldWrite2
P1=%(GVar:AudioZone_Player)
P2=EnqueueMedia
P3=%(MediaRTV:ColCookie)
P4=True

The driver reports itself as CQSLAudPl with a version 1.1

Just noticed that if I manually advance the player by writing 'Next' to the 'Transport' field then I get the same behaviour.

However, if I set the PlayMode to Shuffle and then back to Normal, I don't?!

The mode reports as normal in the field browser at the beginning though.
Oh, OK. Maybe it's just not getting the field initially set with the actual value. I think that all of the renderers now default to Jukebox mode initially now, so if that's not what is showing up initially, then something must be awry. I think I've always seen them come up with Jukebox mode during testing, but I'll check it.
Dean Roddey
I take that back, the default mode for the playlist manager is Normal. So the field appears to be showing the correct mode.
Dean Roddey
OK, I can recreate it. It's something specific to the CQSL player. All of that stuff is supposed to be handled commonly in a base class, but apparently our player is doing something naughty. I'll fix it. I was trying it with other renderers before.
Dean Roddey
Actually it was that there was some confusion about how the default playlist mode asked for by the renderer drivers were getting set on the playlist manager. The drivers really were asking for Jukebox by default, it just wasn't, in the C++ renderers, correctly being reflected in the PL mode field.
Dean Roddey
Great -- thanks for tracking it down so quickly!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Config Interface need DaveB 5 3,660 04-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Last Post: DaveB
  New Help System Dean Roddey 8 4,366 06-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: NightLight
  Next drop date simon 1 2,096 04-22-2007, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Dean Roddey